< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

LPU Puma x Public Enemy
FF5BBA99-BA0A-460C-A6A2-673D42BF4C37.jpeg

881C21D2-9F3B-4804-B6D8-31CFD1F2C563.jpeg

FYI just picked up a pair of Clyde Hardwoods for $40 on hibbett! Limited sizes but I have not seen these for close to this price. Have to put them in your cart to see the price

Damn, which ones?

Fizzy Orange pair, so nothing special or limited. I thought it was strange they cancelled a gr but looking on their site I see sizes are gone, but mine are still available :/

Might try to re-order but I have a feeling it will get cancelled again.

Hello, I’m looking at potentially buying some Clyde Court Disrupt for (outdoor) hooping. I usually play with Nikes and for the most part, go up half a size to accommodate thicker basketball socks. For example, in the latest Kobe Protro 4 and 5s, I had to go up a half size (I.e. 10.5). I found a pair for a great deal but it’s only available in 10.5. Any input on sizing would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, I’m looking at potentially buying some Clyde Court Disrupt for (outdoor) hooping. I usually play with Nikes and for the most part, go up half a size to accommodate thicker basketball socks. For example, in the latest Kobe Protro 4 and 5s, I had to go up a half size (I.e. 10.5). I found a pair for a great deal but it’s only available in 10.5. Any input on sizing would be greatly appreciated.
Get the shammgods. I think they are for outdoor?

I forgot about this collab, nice pair. The blaze of glory in this pack was nice too; Frank the butcher always does it up properly.

Big fan of Frank the Butcher. Wish he wasn’t at Reebok at the moment and did a collab with Puma on the Suedes for their 50th las year.

PUMA Unity Collection

puma-unity-collection.jpg
puma-ralph-sampson-low-unity-1.jpg
puma-rs-x-unity-1.jpg
puma-future-rider-unity-1.jpg

Puma sent me the bottom 3 kicks. Didnt know they were a whole collection. Pretty nice and I guess now I know its part of a collection but the hell imma do with 3 super similar kicks? :lol: Wish the Sampson lows didnt have holes on the toebox also.

Back
Top Bottom