< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

I need this colorway of the XT2 MMQ to drop in the US.

sivasdescalzo-puma-xt2-mmq-dark-denim-356371-02-1.jpg

Attended the Fall 2014 Puma Preview in NYC yesterday. I was told some of the stuff on display I can't show until a few months down the line but there were a few interesting things. Here is some video, photo's to come.

Here is a shoe that you can light up, rep told me there will be a shoe that lights up on the sole releasing soon

Here is the rest of Men's (that I could show)

Repped, trethousandgt trethousandgt ! That whole wall looked promising! Looks like Puma is going to keep on getting my money this year.

And rep to the dude @fo****zles for the Bluefields. Still really want a pair of those.

Repped, trethousandgt trethousandgt ! That whole wall looked promising! Looks like Puma is going to keep on getting my money this year.

And rep to the dude @fo****zles for the Bluefields. Still really want a pair of those.

Thanks, yea they have some dope stuff. McQueen collection looked solid there was a model that looked like it was inspired by an old puma disc basketball shoe that Cedric Ceballos wore.

Heres some fliks more at the link below

View media item 884268View media item 884269View media item 884270
http://www.defynewyork.com/2014/03/28/puma-fall-2014-preview/

Anyone know when the next round of BWGH x PUMA collabs are set to hit the US?  There were at least two colorways on my radar from the preview pics I saw. Anyone have further info.?

^ need to grab a pair before they vanish

don't worry, they are not going anywhere..these are GRs..all the way.
i got a pair but i did not really like that it is actually 100% plastic........go same size as your nike sneakers..

Back
Top Bottom