< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Gorr-Tex XS850 up on Allike.

puma-trinomic-xs850gts-black-35704701.jpg

http://www.allikestore.com/default/puma-trinomic-xs-850-gts-black.html

Last edited:
Did Anyone Cop Wilderness Pack 2?
I was eyeing the BOG but the pink on the upper plastic heel wrap ruins it for me. I was thinking about getting them and painting it green or brown but I have never customized a shoe. I don't know how easy it is or if I would be able to make it look good.

Oh, so you finally got them!? Just curious but how much did you pay for??

I remember you're having a hard time finding these joints.

Congrats!!
thanks man! ive actually had them for an really really long time haha. i got them for cheap if i remember correctly like 215 shipped. actually a pic of me trying to sell them lol to a .5 down size wise 

I finally found Puma R698 "Sahara" for a good price ($110 shipped). Outside of the people here in the NT Puma thread, they're not very popular. Resellers are having a hard time making a profit on them.

I'm glad I went true to size. Most people said I should size down 0.5 because of the extra room in the toe, but mine felt fine and my feet is normal width. You're suppose to have a little room in your toe for walking anyways.

Now I need the baby blue laces from Asics GL3 "Urban Camos" like one of the members here. Any leads? : )

Last edited:
What is a good price for the Puma R698 "Sahara" ?Obviously retail is preferable but I might have missed that ship.

got them for 75$ on nicekicks last week with a 40% promo code. be patient-- restock pairs might be floating around somewhere. I wouldn't pay too much more than retail

I still need Saharas.

And the bwgh pack.

I'am hoping my spot gets the bwgh (supposedly they are)

^RT any other shops with them. I get paid Tuesday and I'm looking to cop a pair. Can't believe they sold out on kith and concepts. I was hoping they would have sat. But then again they apparently were only available in "limited numbers" at kith.

Got my Saharas in and they are awesome in person. The anilene leather on the toe is so soft. I went down half a size from my adidas sizing and they fit just fine. I usually get a thumbnail and a half of space in an 11.5. In these, I get a hair under a thumbnail space and no toes slamming into the top of the shoe when I walk around, so we are a go. Pics to come in a few days as I get my phone issues in order.

Question: What kind of suede protector do any of you use, if you use any at all? The suede on these bad boys is so sick and I want to prolong the life of them. Any recommendations are appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom