\//\ | OFFICIAL Pusha T Going SOLO/Joining G.O.O.D. Music Thread, Vol. "EGHCK!" | \//\

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

I appreciate what Kanye doin n all, but I'm gonna miss Malice...
Its not like Clipse is dead. Pusha Ton stated recently that he and Malice are already prepping for their next album.
Exclusive Audio Footage - 1999
Lord Willin' - 2002

Hell Hath No Fury - 2006

Till the Casket Drops - 2009

My estimated release date for Pusha's solo - 2012

Another Clipse Album - 2015. That would make them 2328953479384 years old. 

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

I appreciate what Kanye doin n all, but I'm gonna miss Malice...
Its not like Clipse is dead. Pusha Ton stated recently that he and Malice are already prepping for their next album.
Exclusive Audio Footage - 1999
Lord Willin' - 2002

Hell Hath No Fury - 2006

Till the Casket Drops - 2009

My estimated release date for Pusha's solo - 2012

Another Clipse Album - 2015. That would make them 2328953479384 years old. 

Pusha Verse on this  is just splendid.

"An Arrogant drug dealer the legend I've become, seeing and said I'll be dead by 21.. BLACK JACK, I just pulled an ACE, you looking at a KING in his Face, everything I DREAM mother #%##@%$ I'M WATCHING IT TAKE SHAPE, while to you I'm just a young rich +@%@% that lacks FAITH... range rove leather roof, love war %%!% a truce, still move a bird like I'm in bed with mother goose"

Pusha Verse on this  is just splendid.

"An Arrogant drug dealer the legend I've become, seeing and said I'll be dead by 21.. BLACK JACK, I just pulled an ACE, you looking at a KING in his Face, everything I DREAM mother #%##@%$ I'M WATCHING IT TAKE SHAPE, while to you I'm just a young rich +@%@% that lacks FAITH... range rove leather roof, love war %%!% a truce, still move a bird like I'm in bed with mother goose"

Room Full Of Mirrors, Heaven for an EDDIE LONG

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

..."flow similar to the legends of the falls...spill it..i own you all UGHHH.." 
sick.gif
Pusha killed that damn song.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

..."flow similar to the legends of the falls...spill it..i own you all UGHHH.." 
sick.gif
Pusha killed that damn song.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom