OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Ars 2-1. If your in your hometown with that much heat for Ars and the battle is debatable that means you didn't win. If the battle took place anywhere else the fans wouldn't be riding with every bar Calicoe said whether hard or weak like they was in Detroit. Ars was spitting some $#@! and he didn't stutter or choke when the crowd or that clown trick trick (obviously staged) tried to fluster him. All in all it was a very good battle and IMO Arsonal had the better performance and edged this one out.

Arsonal was on some next %%+# in this battle. I think he took it 2-1 as well. Calicoe was still solid though. So far, this battle is better than the entirety of Summer Madness.

Oh, I wanted to mention that 'Kobe 8, 2 4s, 24' line from Calicoe. It was soooooo wack, he thought he was so smart explaining it too, I was dying.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Oh, I wanted to mention that 'Kobe 8, 2 4s, 24' line from Calicoe. It was soooooo wack, he thought he was so smart explaining it too, I was dying.
roll.gif

I disagree with that I thought it was dope how he extended the metaphor and made it more about Bean within the gun reference changing of a star bar

What the eff? Since when did all ya'll get into battle rap? I remember ya'll used to DAWG battle rap like crazy a few years ago. Anywho, this is me right here:

opsbxv.jpg

I was also at Summer Madness...

If ya'll have any questions about this #MotorCityMayhem event, ask away...

Oh Yea... You was one of them mogs Trick Trick pushed out of the way enroute to Troll...

And you was also geeking with the Crowd when Coe did his "After A _ Battle Me I Make Em Feel Wack... " jug too
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Oh and forum 16 isn't new to this battle thing we used to have mean debates dating back to Millz v Mook... i should know I was at the center of a lot of them. This new breed of boys (Arsonal, Goodz, Calicoe, Charlie Clips) has brought me back to enjoying it

Bout to check out that kid JC someone spoke on in here.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Oh Yea... You was one of them mogs Trick Trick pushed out of the way enroute to Troll...

And you was also geeking with the Crowd when Coe did his "After A _ Battle Me I Make Em Feel Wack... " jug too
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Oh and forum 16 isn't new to this battle thing we used to have mean debates dating back to Millz v Mook... i should know I was at the center of a lot of them. This new breed of boys (Arsonal, Goodz, Calicoe, Charlie Clips) has brought me back to enjoying it

LOL! Nah, I didn't get mushed homey. I was over to the right of them. And yea, I was hyped on that last part. The feeling of being in there is
eek.gif

But yea, I remember debates back then but just recently when battle threads came up, mad people was hating like "We still watching battles" and dumb crap like that.

Anyway, hopefully ya'll will see me on Proving Grounds some time next year.

^This is lite work right here. That's me and Smack at the end of this video...

Feel free to comment/hate...

ars was out his element rappin in calis hood but he still stayed disrespecting the crowd so i wouldnt say he was too shaky. I scored it 2-1 to arsenal too i think cali had a few nice bars in one of the rounds.

Surprised so many people thought that battle was weak. Battle rapping has become like that slam dunk contest, people expect far too much now days. Both them N's went in imo. Ars' 2nd round & Calicoe's 3rd round
sick.gif
, spazzed.

Word. It's just unfair.
You know what tho, Philly/Detroit/St Louis battle rappers have to face the same **** every time they go up to NY to battle on Smack/URL/whatever event. Those crowds always usually pop more for the home team. Just how it is. Honestly, it was refreshing to me to see NY/NJ rappers out of their comfort zone for a change. And trust me, that crowd could have been much worse, actually showed dude love at times throughout....

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Surprised so many people thought that battle was weak. Battle rapping has become like that slam dunk contest, people expect far too much now days. Both them N's went in imo. Ars' 2nd round & Calicoe's 3rd round
sick.gif
, spazzed.

Word. It's just unfair.
You know what tho, Philly/Detroit/St Louis battle rappers have to face the same **** every time they go up to NY to battle on Smack/URL/whatever event. Those crowds always usually pop more for the home team. Just how it is. Honestly, it was refreshing to me to see NY/NJ rappers out of their comfort zone for a change. And trust me, that crowd could have been much worse, actually showed dude love at times throughout....

Who said it was weak?!?!
nerd.gif
  Was one of the better battles I've seen in a LOOOONG time in terms of both boys going in.  I still can't call who won the 1st round... I think Ars got the 2nd and Coe got the 3rd by a slim margin so I'm still on the fence and I've watched it like 4 times now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

LOL! Nah, I didn't get mushed homey. I was over to the right of them. And yea, I was hyped on that last part. The feeling of being in there is
eek.gif

But yea, I remember debates back then but just recently when battle threads came up, mad people was hating like "We still watching battles" and dumb crap like that.

Dope %!%+ homie. Much luck to you at Proving Grounds whenever you get a battle, I'll definitely watch.

How did JC do?

Hollow said in the building it felt like Calicoe easily won the 3rd round it was that real in there.

You know what tho, Philly/Detroit/St Louis battle rappers have to face the same **** every time they go up to NY to battle on Smack/URL/whatever event.

Not true.

Hollow said in the building it felt like Calicoe easily won the 3rd round it was that real in there.

That last Bar had the crowd sucking him odee , he knew what he was doing.

Arsonal had the better overall round 3, to me ofcourse.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

Dope %!%+ homie. Much luck to you at Proving Grounds whenever you get a battle, I'll definitely watch.
Thank you man. I appreciate it.

How did JC do?

JC DAWG walked Rosenburg. Rosenburg was doing pretty good at first but JC was too much for him. On top of that, Detroit got mad disrespectful and started interrupting Raw while he was rapping and he got frustrated and cut his 3rd round short...

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

You know what tho, Philly/Detroit/St Louis battle rappers have to face the same **** every time they go up to NY to battle on Smack/URL/whatever event.

Not true.

Yea. I can't co-sign that either.
NY crowds are very unbiased since they host so many battles. They just want to hear bars. These smaller cities ride too hard for the home team and end up killing the vibe of the event, don't even let cats finish their verses properly.

Math got booed and laughed at by the hometown crowd and Calicoe got love like he was in the D. NY stay booing the Dot Mobb when they come with struggle bars too. 

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Rich Dolarz should hang it up..
30t6p3b.gif

TERRIBLE.
He went in in the second round but he just don't got the presence.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
  @ the talk to the Stanky Yankee.

Wow, that battle looks TERRIBLE on camera. Absolutely boring. Everything else should be fire.

-Tay Rock vs QP was pretty good. They both had a good round 1. QP ended up choking in his last but he played it off pretty good.
-Verb vs O-Red was really good. Verb had #BARS!
-Young Kannon vs B. Magic was really good. Young Kannon straight SPAZZED!
-Big Kannon vs M Ciddy was money! 1st battle of the night. M Ciddy was CHEWING Big Kannon then Kannon turned right around and lit sparks out of Ciddy. GREAT BATTLE!
-JC destroyed Rosenburg Raw.

who would you say won outta qp and tay rock?

qp prolly my fav up and comer but he's always forgetting his bars

Originally Posted by All Ready

who would you say won outta qp and tay rock?

qp prolly my fav up and comer but he's always forgetting his bars
Tay Rock won it pretty easily. He said this one #CRAZY bar in reference to a retired basketball player. I won't give you the details but you'll know it when you hear it. But I like both Rock and QP's round 1. But Rock pulled away with his consistency plus QP's slight choking...

Back
Top Bottom