OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

:lol:What is this

Whoever wrote this JayBlac verse got that W.

Is Summer Madness going PPV? I dont want to wait 8 months to see Hollow get that W

Last edited:
Seeing that JC caught that 3-0. Been trying to tell yall man.

Hollow the GOAT got that W also.

I'm hearing jc 3-0 also but he still trash

Cassidy was playing the roc vs hollow on his IG live and I was leaning towards Tay roc

Only saw what antidote posted but seems like Roc was holding it down.

Not the full battle though.

Roc had some good energy.

I had Roc taking the first two and Hollow with the 3rd.
Hollow had a crazy third so alot of people are probably gonna lean towards him.
Not mad at it either. Battle was flames.

Roc came the F up. :nthat:

I had Roc taking the first two and Hollow with the 3rd.
Hollow had a crazy third so alot of people are probably gonna lean towards him.
Not mad at it either. Battle was flames.

Roc came the F up. :nthat:
I had hollow 1st n the 3rd but what u said is all facts battle was flames

All these super sayings got me feeling like Goku. Bill Collector was legend.

Nothing is beating wrestling bars/schemes though. Wrestling and Battle rap just go so well together.

If you said you was wrestling in the streets you a Stone Cold Stunner
You was home with your mother watching wrestling
Rock, Raw, Chyna, Smackdown
We was in the trap house; Raw Rock China getting smacked down!

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Anyone who loses to Hitman Holla shouldn't be allowed to battle again. How you out here losing to "Aggression, stage presence, and delivery" aka zero bars.

Surf top 3 all time
FACTS

Hollow, Surf, dont even care as long as its not Lux cause NO

Last edited:

Decent battle until the 3RD IMO. But I do not like how everyone and their mama was jumping in the battle. Was glad Smack didnt have a mic, he mighta spit some too..

saw some of the battles on the stream.
JC over Rum Nitty 2-1. The first round from both was fire.
Calico over Brizz 2-1. I was going for Brizz but he had some mic issues and Calico was punking him before his rounds. not a good look.
Hitman over Shine 2-1 maybe even 3-0. And this is coming from someone that is not a fan of Hitman. He came back and showed out. I don't see K-Shine getting any top tier battles soon after this performance.
Hollow over TayTay 2-1. I could see it going 2-1 the other way too though. Enjoyed the battle.

Watched the battles this morning.

My thoughts:
JC 30 Rum. A close 2-1, as I really like Rum's 3rd, but still have JC edging him. No body though.
Top 30 Ave. Was not feeling Ave this time. Seems like he fallen off since his battle with Rum.
Hitman over shine 2-1 but I was feeling Shine's verses too. I just felt he was rushing, and because he wrote so short it was almost like he re-spit half the verse before he even continued. And the Big T bring out was horrible. Shine and DNA battled in the DMV the night before, I think Shine shouldn't book any battles around the big main events and just prepare better.
I gave it 2-1 Brizz over Cal. I was impressed with Cal though and do not think his 2nd was that bad. But i just preferred Brizz more.
After first watch, 2-1 Hollow. But I feel tomorrow I will say 2-1 Tay. And then switch again. Classic battle.

Overall, good event, but 5 battles for 6.5 hours. (not including the Cortez vs. Twork) SMH, I am glad I was not there. I dont like time limits, but Smack needs to get a better control of making these rappers rap, and not stop after every half bar. Battles used to be around 30 minutes now they doubled just because people pausing.

They need to remove Smack from the stage. He contributes nothing and doesn't even pay attention to the battles. Sons up there to get drunk, say "oh s___" after every round, "hold it down" every five minutes and be the occasional punchline.

All the stopping has benefited Tay Roc more than anyone as he is the biggest beneficiary of gas in the game.

Back
Top Bottom