OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I still cant believe yall said Goodz & Arsonal washed Con
Straight blasphemy
30t6p3b.gif

shine has turned into a crowd fav

he in the lou with cats in the crowd screaming 'zip'em up'

grin.gif
oh word...ars first round consists of him yellin *%$# that could apply to anyone

"you dont grip pounds and have the guns shootin, you tell kids *(walkie talkie sound) sit down, WHILE THE BUS MOVING"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
>>>>>

soon as con as a grown man got on the shoulders of another seemingly grown man his L was received

I wasn't feeling Ars like that. Calicoe beat him easy. That Wale line was funny as hell too

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

grin.gif
oh word...ars first round consists of him yellin *%$# that could apply to anyone
And it was still better than nursery rhyme +%@% Con was spitting... "and they open tops like a sun visor" ... Yea... aeeerrright.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

grin.gif

"you dont grip pounds and have the guns shootin, you tell kids *(walkie talkie sound) sit down, WHILE THE BUS MOVING"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
>>>>>

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 classic!

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Why'd them goons get at Ars in that first battle against Calicoe?
Some Detroit goon $!%%? 

Trick Trick and Calicoe pre planned it

He said to him "I thought u ain't know suge"
indifferent.gif

What kind of cornball $#@! is that obviously they people's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Why'd them goons get at Ars in that first battle against Calicoe?
Some Detroit goon $!%%? 

Trick Trick and Calicoe pre planned it

He said to him "I thought u ain't know suge"
indifferent.gif

What kind of cornball $#@! is that obviously they people's
laugh.gif

Even though it was probably preplanned Trick Trick and his man rolled up to Ars and asked him about Shotgun Suge attempting to press him for the the stuff he said about Proof in the battle v Calicoe in NY.  Apparently Ars told them he didn't know Suge or so they claimed.

Trick Trick is a big +## Troll though aways attempting to immerse some gangster/street $*!* into something hip hop related.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'mma be at the KOTD event this Saturday. Not sure if y'all #@%% with the Toronto/Canadian battle scene but we got some dope battlers. For those wondering, battles include Cortez vs. Hollohan, Pat Stay vs. Thesaurus, Real Deal vs. Okwerdz, Osa vs. 24/7, Pumpkinhead vs. Aftershock, Skelly vs. Passwurdz, etc.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954
I am all over the camera in this battle
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

I'mma be at the KOTD event this Saturday. Not sure if y'all #@%% with the Toronto/Canadian battle scene but we got some dope battlers. For those wondering, battles include Cortez vs. Hollohan, Pat Stay vs. Thesaurus, Real Deal vs. Okwerdz, Osa vs. 24/7, Pumpkinhead vs. Aftershock, Skelly vs. Passwurdz, etc.
Please report back and give me the scoop on Tez/Hollohan, Thesaurus/Pat, and Ok/Real Deal. Thanks
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Man, everyone knows KOTD > *. I was a huge fan of Pat Stay till he went against Ars and just got demolished. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom