OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

yungdeadmike wrote:
nah bros Head Ice is from a past generation. He really is greasy you just must not understand that NY slang, he like Styles P to the battle game. imo.

No. I was right. He's +**+@@% Horrible.

For the record I understand NY slang just fine as I've been listening to gutter music from NY dating back to Das Effects.

IDGAF about him being from a past generation... He's +**+@@% trash... He be on some you gone honor me and act like my bars are cold because I'm a goon $@$ _ !  Mogs be going because they know the likelihood of him laying hands on them is high. That's It That's All.

laugh.gif
 this is true.  But I still like Head Ice man he's funny and lyrical on the low.  I can't call him horrible

yeah just to clarify its all good I aint sayin hes the best Im sayin he from a different era he wouldnt do good at all against these new generation of battle rappers that study thier opponent and due research on thier opponents past and dig up dirt on them and spend months writing it and rehearsing it
roll.gif

Tsu Surf went HAM on Brixx. His last two battles have been crack, hope he keeps it up.

T-Rex was too much for G-Souldier. Wasn't even fair lol.

Back
Top Bottom