OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

!+%* I need to put it in subtitle or something?

Lmao
I was rolling.
That Was So Clever
roll.gif

Can someone point me in the right direction?

I was watching a battle a while back and I can't think of either dude's name. One was Arab (I think from Canada) and was pretty ill and the other dude had a chipped tooth whose father was in a wheelchair/handicap? One of the first battles I've ever watched and I wanna see it again?
laugh.gif

Anyone have a link to this battle? Appreciate it.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

I was watching a battle a while back and I can't think of either dude's name. One was Arab (I think from Canada) and was pretty ill and the other dude had a chipped tooth whose father was in a wheelchair/handicap? One of the first battles I've ever watched and I wanna see it again?
laugh.gif

Dna vs dizaster. The battle happened in Canada but dizaster is from la

Originally Posted by bigloki

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

laugh.gif

Dna vs dizaster. The battle happened in Canada but dizaster is from la
My man.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If I knew this thread existed I would have posted the aye verb vs hitman holla coverage in here

I just copied it from the other post....
I got there late due to unexpected complications in travel arrangements but I was told JC destroyed GA. Also Chris Starks and Cap Boy went in and ultimately its gonna come down to the footage. Now when I walked in Just Juice was TALKING to Qleen. From what I was told QP tried using his bros verses from the Motor City Mayhem card and got called on it. Juices last bars were hitting very hard. The general consensus is Qleen didn't take the battle seriously and got bodied. Now Calicoe and GE were supposed to go next but things got switched and Verb and Holla were up next. Verb won the coin toss and deferred so Hitman had to go first. From the opening bar to the 'Ballgame!' He was attacking Aye Verb and getting as personal as possible never losing the crowd. Verb went in from his opening bar too but overall hitman still edged the first round off his performance and energy and he does somethin pretty creative too. In Round 2 Hitman went off AGAIN and had some lines that were RIDICULOUS as well as personals. Then Verb had enough haymakers that decisively edged that round IMO but on cam you may or may not think differently. Round 3 was hitman vs cortez round 3 quality but overall it wound up getting trumped by Verb who went completely straightjacket crazy on holla to win 2-1. The main things to take away from this battle is Verb that battled SB is back, and the Hitman who battled Arsonal is back. Truly classic battle. Also calicoe freestyled against the GE dude basically comerely. He had some occur moments, and they say he bit a nuborn line but you decide for yourself who won that one. verb vs hitman will be out in 3 weeks.

March 17th URL Event

DNA vs Tec 9
Young Kannon vs Swave Sevah
B-Magic vs Real Deal(honestly dont get that one....odd match up)
QP vs Bill Collector
Rich Dolarz vs Tay Rock

T-Rex vs Arsenal(March 25th)

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

T-Rex is #1 right now just off his last three battles.

False.

Very.
laugh.gif

I'm taking Ars & Calicoe over him anyday of the week. Hell I'd take JC over him honestly even though he's a youngin.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

T-Rex is #1 right now just off his last three battles.

False.

Very.
laugh.gif

I'm taking Ars & Calicoe over him anyday of the week. Hell I'd take JC over him honestly even though he's a youngin.

Calicoe is overrated as hell. If Ars beats Rex in a couple weeks ill give you that though

If I'm ranking URL battlers, I got:

1. Hollow Da Don
2. Charlie Clips
3. Arsonal
4. T-Rex
5. Calicoe/Hitman Holla

Strictly my opinion.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

March 17th URL Event

DNA vs Tec 9
Young Kannon vs Swave Sevah
B-Magic vs Real Deal(honestly dont get that one....odd match up)
QP vs Bill Collector
Rich Dolarz vs Tay Rock

T-Rex vs Arsenal(March 25th)
Wrong.

cd00335a622311e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

And I'll be attending this one as well...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

False.

Very.
laugh.gif

Calicoe is overrated as hell. If Ars beats Rex in a couple weeks ill give you that though

I disagree with with Cali being overrated... Sincerely Disagree.

This battle will be on more of a neutral ground so no crowd bias and I expect Ars to wash Rex due to his rebuttal abilities...  Especially if Rex goes 1st. 

Back
Top Bottom