OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I dont even need to watch it to know hitman won. Goodz is trash
Awful battle man hyped up for no reason. 

Even with the choke hitman still won, Goodz is so trash my goodness

this %!!%% goodz been trash. knew the outcome before i watched like slim but watched anyway. when is hollow da don spitting again?

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

Y'all tweeking... I just finished Hitman's and nothing stood out at all besides that Clay Mathews line... other than that it was a waste of 9mins

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Y'all tweeking... I just finished Hitman's and nothing stood out at all besides that Clay Mathews line... other than that it was a waste of 9mins
Hitman didnt show up, I'll say that but Goodz is Goodz. You can bring your D game to the table and beat Goodz

Hitman didnt show up, I'll say that but Goodz is Goodz. You can bring your D game to the table and beat Goodz

Naaaah... Goodz got him.  And it really wasn't close.

I can walk through the slums without a scratch gettin on me i'm foamposite material.

Goodz beat Tech 9 and also washed Conceited all the way the !$#! up so naaaah I can't co-sign that.

I can walk through the slums without a scratch gettin on me i'm foamposite material.

Goodz beat Tech 9 and also washed Conceited all the way the !$#! up so naaaah I can't co-sign that.

Not sure if troll.....

hitman is trash, only cat he really beat is arsonal

he lost to damn near everybody else

goodz is also average as hell but he def won this one and i agree with seymore on the other cats goodz got a dub on

Not sure if troll.....

Nah I'm dead %** serious. Nothing Troll about me bruh.

Hitman was weak as hell in this battle and had it not been for it being in STL then I seriously doubt he would've gotten any "oooo's" or "ahhhhs" in that entire 9min span.  He got off vs Ars but he took an L here and got washed by Hollow and I really don't see how you could see it any differently honestly.

alien.gif
cant be real life

Originally Posted by All Ready

hitman is trash, only cat he really beat is arsonal

he lost to damn near everybody else

goodz is also average as hell but he def won this one and i agree with seymore on the other cats goodz got a dub on

This.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

alien.gif
cant be real life

Wait... You Watched that battle and felt otherwise?!?!?!

0401534d7e8e5dafe2e704055a7df801ba07d31_r.gif

I respect Goodz thats the only way I can put it.  He's got his own swag. He's authentic. and he's funny. 

I hate when I hear them crazy gun clapping bars from dudes that seem soft. 

Also if the battle wasn't in St.Louis it would be different.  The dude hosting didn't even control the crowd
laugh.gif
 Goodz just took the mic from him.  Real N'

One another note them dudes look like midgets.  Holla is only 6'2 maybe 6'1.

alien.gif
cant be real life

felt like they both didnt come with their best #$$#, but Con got him.  pretty positive you are in the minority w/ your opinion bruh

alien.gif
cant be real life

felt like they both didnt come with their best #$$#, but Con got him.  pretty positive you are in the minority w/ your opinion bruh

Lemme guess you subscribe to the falsehood that he's undefeated huh?
laugh.gif

alien.gif
cant be real life

Did a part 2 drop or some %+# because homie def got Bodybagged 
laugh.gif

that was cons worst performance ever, no stage presence at all in that one

he was just rattling bars off with no confidence, even con admitted this

stop holding his hand, homie is a grown man
sick.gif

Why the #$@! does smack take 100 years to release URL battles ? Motor City Madness happened like three weeks ago son is on some odee lazy type $#@!. Our only hope is for another league to pop and have the big names battle more consistently and drop battles a day or two tops after they happen for him to stop his BS.

Back
Top Bottom