OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I thought Aye Verb did a good job actually. Its Red that I felt was a bit lackluster. Agreed on the translation bit.
Aye Verb did do good. In person, his #BARS were
eek.gif
. He had us going crazy. O-Red did good but that stupid 16 bar translation was bunz and that's what cost him the battle. But Aye Verb is not done. He can turn that aggression and killer mode on and off. Killer mode on = Victory or at the very least, good battle...

You think he's gonna beat Holla with that same style he came at o red with ?
It's a tough call. Hitman is FOCUSED. If Holla can find him old self and bring that aggression, he's gonna hold his own. However, if Verb comes with all #BARS and none of that stupid joking crap, he's gonna get the W. Verb's actual FLOW is almost flawless (see Verb vs Hollow) and when he matches that with his aggression, #CURTAINS. The only problem is, which Verb and Holla are gonna show up? If they both bring their A game, they both win because the match will be an instant classic. If Holla slacks and Verb brings this "O-Red Verb", Verb wins. This is the toughest matchup to call and I got no clue who's gonna win.

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

FYI: Yung Ill vs Conceited in Feb...

pimp.gif

This should be VERY INTERESTING
It actually all depends. First and foremost, I'm a fan of both. I'm a HUGE fan of Yung Ill. With that being said, if he doesn't approach this battle the way he approached Rex, he's going to lose. If he battles Con with that goofy, playful crap he used on DNA and Rich, he will lose. Conceited has NEVER clearly lost a battle. The closest he has come to an L was against Goodz and even that's heavily debatable. The reason is, Con has #BARS on top of #BARS on top of #BARS. Goodz was sonning him (no pun intended) and made him look like a lil' boy yet it's debatable because Con had them #BARS. Con's #BARS will always hold him over in a battle even if his performance is off. He can get out performed and still win or at the very least make the battle debatable. The day Con is out-barred and out-performed is the day he CLEARLY takes an L. Ill has the power to do that but he's gonna have to perform the way he did against Tsu Surf to stand a chance. If he tells ANY jokes focusing on Conceited's height, he loses. I honestly see this being Con with the W or a tie and Yung Ill is arguably my favorite battler. 

nah bros Head Ice is from a past generation. He really is greasy you just must not understand that NY slang, he like Styles P to the battle game. imo.

yungdeadmike wrote:
nah bros Head Ice is from a past generation. He really is greasy you just must not understand that NY slang, he like Styles P to the battle game. imo.

No. I was right. He's +**+@@% Horrible.

For the record I understand NY slang just fine as I've been listening to gutter music from NY dating back to Das Effects.

IDGAF about him being from a past generation... He's +**+@@% trash... He be on some you gone honor me and act like my bars are cold because I'm a goon $@$ _ !  Mogs be going because they know the likelihood of him laying hands on them is high. That's It That's All.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

yungdeadmike wrote:

No. I was right. He's +**+@@% Horrible.

For the record I understand NY slang just fine as I've been listening to gutter music from NY dating back to Das Effects.

IDGAF about him being from a past generation... He's +**+@@% trash... He be on some you gone honor me and act like my bars are cold because I'm a goon $@$ _ !  Mogs be going because they know the likelihood of him laying hands on them is high. That's It That's All.

laugh.gif
 this is true.  But I still like Head Ice man he's funny and lyrical on the low.  I can't call him horrible

Case in point... Goodz is not a $@@, atleast by what I've been told from cats up there. I've seen him bark on Mook about waiting til the last minute for a battle etc... When he battled Ice, Ice straight up said there was NO Coin flip Goodz had to go 1st, and him and Lux had to honor it. Then Goodz spit some *#%% that he would spit for a freestyle or a verse... Nothing like what he was spitting at Con or Tech or K Shine or even Hollow.

Ice followed it up with some of theee most mediocre bars I've ever heard in a battle in turn Goodz & Lux both nodded and smiled like he was getting off. I respect that Goodz was respecting his environment considering he was in Ice's hood and Ice had his guys there so you gotta adapt to keep it copacetic.

But Nah. I'm Sorry. I'm Not Going Off Dude.
30t6p3b.gif

I turned off that Canada rap 2 mins in.  I'm sorry but I can't listen to offbeat jersey shore looking dudes spit.  I can't do it like Mike Singletary

That last round by Cortez was something vicious , when they zoomed in on dudes face you knew he was done.

Head Ice is @*@*@%@ horrible
30t6p3b.gif

I agree for the same reason I think Deacon Frost is horrible. That last verse Frost had vs Big T lets you know he really has potential but you listen to all of his other !%@% and it all so random

Oh yea i read Ill got the dub on that one. Clips murdered X Factor...John John Da & B Magic got dubs as well

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Head Ice is @*@*@%@ horrible
30t6p3b.gif

I agree for the same reason I think Deacon Frost is horrible. That last verse Frost had vs Big T lets you know he really has potential but you listen to all of his other !%@% and it all so random
Soul Khan destroyed Deacon Frost's career.

Back
Top Bottom