OFFICIAL RAPTORS @ NETS 7:30EA(WON'T NEED 6 GAMES THIS TIME)

We own the raps

Both teams will be real good this year. This has definitely developed into a nice little rivalry.

A recent classic....

VC always gets hyped against his former team. Hope to see a better performance from Wednesday.

Should be a good game. Go nets!

bosh.jpg
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

^ bought your girl a bosh jersey? thats cute.

vince squeezed the breath out of the ACC with that shot. always a fun time when we're against you guys, more so in when its in the ACC because that "Izod" arena of yours is a bore.

I predict a very close game with the game coming down to the last couple of possesions. raps win of course.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

Quote:
more so in when its in the ACC

Well of course. It's great to see all you canucks cry about Canada's former hero putting a dagger in your hearts with game winners like that.

i hope VC goes for 30.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Quote:
more so in when its in the ACC because that "Izod" arena of yours is a bore.
New Jersey NetsMore Than A Game#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd - C#7 Bostjan Nachbar#11 Darrell Armstrong#30 Malik Allen#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#24 Richard Jefferson#20 Jamaal Magloire#35 Jason Collins#51 Sean Williams

Raptors @ Nets means I got my money on Jersey winning tonight.

We'll probably beat them both times at the ACC.

My fav NBA rivalry
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | Graham | ::.​
.:: | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | Printezis | ::.​

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif

I cant wait for this game. I know the Raps are gonna be hungry.

Kidd was one of the only players this year to mention the raps are still the team to beat, so i know as a leader he'll be ready to run the show.

Vince plays well vrs the Raps as long as the games not in TO.

Lets Go Raptors!!!

prediction. Raps 103, nets 99
VC with 23-29
Bargnani with 18-22
Ford with a double double
Bosh 16 and 7 (still not in game shape)
Kidd 12 , 11 and 7

BARGNANI goes for 50 and declared unguardable by the united nations
TeamCanada
THE FAMILY​
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors|::.​

we got this one. I know Bosh will want to win this one bad to make up for his poor play in last season's playoffs. Let's see if New Jersey can afford to play zone with all the shooters on our team.

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

Its going to be a tight game tonight. New Jersey just had that overtime win on wednesday, and we had that win against phili on wednesday as well. will definately be a key game early in the season. If we are going to win, we have to get an early jump on the team, and hold them the rest of the game. This means that Anthony Parker HAS to shadow Vince on every play. Now, we all know from the playoff series that Kidd is always a threat to make a mockery of our point guards. Possibly put a bigger player on the point guards, such as Delfino. But that creates less play time for point guards, who combined had a great night on wednesday. So the key is to shut down Carter, and make sure we have Kidd contained every play.

Its going to be a good game, and thats said aside from the playoff series and the whole "VC" thing, which alot of people are now bringing back up for no good reason. Hes gone, we hate him, done deal :lol:
laugh.gif

Dont worry JB23, I wont rag on Vince too much this game. :lol:
laugh.gif
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Should be a good one. I want to see Sean Williams get some regular season minutes tonight.

you better not only be concerned bout stopping VC. Cant wait.
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson.​

Someone needs to contain the 3 point shooting by Nachbar, Kidd and Jefferson.

Vince will get his, we already know that.

Raps take this by 4. Bargnani leads the Raps in scoring again with 34.

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif
www.inqmnd.ca​

I think New Jersey fans weren't really interested in the Raptors/Nets series last spring. Probably because the rivalry is relatively new, the Raptors are comprised of "unknowns" to the rest of the NBA, and Jersey fans have high expectations after going to back-to-back finals.

At the same time we all hear stories of their arena being in the middle of nowhere and even the Devils having poor attendance.

I'm just wondering, how come the Nets didn't move to that new arena in Newark? Do they have a lease agreement with the current one?

Quote:
what do you mean not recently. of course you're going to sell 15,000 on the home opener.
but in the playoffs

:tongue:
tongue.gif

Quote:
I'm just wondering, how come the Nets didn't move to that new arena in Newark? Do they have a lease agreement with the current one?
New Jersey NetsMore Than A Game#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd - C#7 Bostjan Nachbar#11 Darrell Armstrong#30 Malik Allen#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#24 Richard Jefferson#20 Jamaal Magloire#35 Jason Collins#51 Sean Williams

Back
Top Bottom