Official Raptors Season Thread [41-41]

The worst part about the season ticket holders, is the fact that 75% of those are corporate accounts, who SHOULD be showing up within the first 20 rows. Butyet, every regular season game, nobody shows up, making the stands look completely empty.

I really hate that.

laugh.gif
Bosh should stick to doing funny youtube stuff. No seriousness from him will work
laugh.gif

Lets get a win against Detroit on sunday
pimp.gif

I heard ABC is going to be blacked out tomarrow. Something about broadcasting conflict and Canadian television favouring Canadian channels. It'll be on thescore.

Wow, ABC coverage of the game is 100X better.

It's so refreshing to hear an unbiased analysis of both teams, I feel like I'm actually learning something by listening to Hubie Brown
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Wow, ABC coverage of the game is 100X better.

It's so refreshing to hear an unbiased analysis of both teams, I feel like I'm actually learning something by listening to Hubie Brown
laugh.gif

I couldn't agree more.

we're playing alright defensively but once again, we shoot, we shoot some more, and we miss. and then no rebounding. same old same old

laugh.gif
This team is pathetic, we cant even beat the Pistons bench.

If I was a gambling man I'd say we'll finish 6th and play Orlando.

However, I really, really, really want us to finish 7th and get swept by the Pistons. The only way for our team to get better long term is to take a couple ofsteps backwards. Colangelo needs to make some serious changes.

Yeah, Im torn from wanting to either get beat by the pistons in the first round, or to go against Orlando and have a chance.

But alot of people are sleeping on Orlando this year too. They have the same ability that Detroit has.

Yay, a W.

Doesn't really excite me anymore.
laugh.gif

and btw did anyone see Chris Bosh sack the mascot?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit: oops...wasn't aware of what was going on with the Sixers game. I guess it's set. Bring it on Orlando. Sucks for the Sixers.

As a Magic fan I would've rather played the Sixers but with the way the Raps have been playing lately it might not be too bad.

Expect Bosh and Dwight to have some serious numbers.

Expect Bosh and Dwight to have some serious numbers.

Yeah, no question about that.

Aside from the potential Camby/Chandler matchup in the west, D12 v Bosh is going to be great to watch.

However, I thought you maybe would have wanted to play us, with Phili being so hot since the all star break. Everybody knows that we havent played good ballafter the ASG. But thats all up for debate, but its now set in stone
smile.gif

Nothing against Orlando, I just think its the best matchup that we can have. Lebron would kill us, Detroit we never beat, and Boston has those three, possiblyfour potential HOF'ers. Orlando as of right now is the best matchup.

Winner of this series is definately my sleeper pick of the whole playoffs.

And, what is Jack moving on to do now? Its going to be weird to say good bye to the man who says hello.
ohwell.gif

Jack Armstrong?
Missed the game, was studying at the library.

BUt I'm glad to see the match up against the magic. Should be an interesting one.

^ ha, studying... its the life that I hate, but have to do
laugh.gif

Yeah, no idea whats going on with Jack. Someone with some insight?

His contract is with Rogers Sportsnet only. RSN isn't broadcasting any games next year though. Hopefully Raps TV picks him up or something.

Sportsnet isnt producing any games next year!?
Halejluia!!!!!!!! (spelling error, I know)

But THANK YOU GOD! I hate it when they produce games. *And now, back to hockey... in the middle of the freakin game!*

Back
Top Bottom