Official Raptors Season Thread [41-41]

Way to beat down those @#%$ swamprats
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD​
OUT​

Yo, let's kill that TJ/Jose noise, TJ is fine as a starter, his numbers would be monstrous if he played starters minutes.

Jose is good off the bench.

They are both spectacular and capable of running the team at any time, hence sometimes one is in the game at crunch time instead of the other depending on matchups. It doesn't matter who starts.

But TJ is the one that got the fat contract, the one that the team is building around. Jose was just a sweet surprise who just flat out stepped his game up the past couple of seasons.

Bargnani, Bosh and Ford. Those three are the nucleus and will be given the starting spots. But once again, with this team it doesn't matter who starts, who finishes or who even racks up the most minutes/stats, it's whether they put themselves in a position to win the game, and the great thing is that all 15 guys have bought into this and it shows.

www.inqmnd.ca​

Good luck to the Raps this year. I really like their team. I even had you guys listed (along with the Nets and Boston) as teams who could make the Eastern Conference Finals (vs the Heat) this year.

Shoot, I have Bosh, Bargnani, TJ, AND Kapono on one of my fantasy teams. :lol:
laugh.gif
Out

its weird to watch them play so well and share the mins so evenly, I've just come to expect seeing the same 6-7 guys for close to 30+mins every night

Bargs is going to be a real problem once he matures in the league
...TEAM RAPTORS !

Quote:
Back to earth huh?

dude that was a one possession game. we played absolutely atrocious ball for the first three quarters and we still nearly won.

^ word. if 1 bosh or bargs showed up to play from the start it would've been a massacre. us not being blown out in that game proves that the boston celtics aren't that nice.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

This C's team is a contender no doubt. Great effort by the Raps though!!!
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

Quote:
if 1 bosh or bargs showed up to play from the start it would've been a massacre
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

I can't really say anything that everyone in here has said already, but the atmosphere today in the ACC was amazing. If we had forced a 2OT and won, it would have even been more bananas. Great game though.
Quote:
The Atlantic division is no joke.
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

How close do you think the race will be in the altantic division? I seriously think that the division will not be won until the last game of the season. Boston will do well, and so will we, and im sure Jersey is going to be up there as well. What do you guys think?
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.​
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Wow did this thread really drop off the charts...

Kind of a topic to think about. Garbo's minutes. Since he is getting very little burn, and stated his displeasure of minutes on NBA insider, does this now make Garbo expendable? can we get a good player for Garbo? Or, do we want to give him up for somebody

IMO, Smitch has to give him more minutes. He makes plays, either by using his head or by hustle. He is a great team player, and always does what is best for the team. And even if he does get traded, I dont see him fitting in to any other city like Toronto. He seems comfortable personally with the players we have on the team, most likely because of the number of Europeans we have on the team. If he is traded, the only other city that would help him like that would be Memphis, with Pau and the other Spanish rook (cant remember his name).

But overall, Garbo should definately get more minutes than he is getting. I feel where he would be coming from, a starter last year to 12th man this year. Not a good look on Smitch's part. Im not saying he should start, Im just saying he should get more play time.

Raps tonight against the Bucks :pimp:
pimp.gif
15 point win :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMTHESCORE

Small Update that I also put in the game thread.

Joey Graham is out tonight with a strained quad. Jamario Moon will dress for him tonight. Hope he gets some playtime.
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.​
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

i think sam just wants to ease garbo back into the flow of things... when it's all said and done, he should be getting most of juan dixons minutes

mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:35632
TEAMYANKEESSUCK
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

Back
Top Bottom