Official Raptors Season Thread: RAPTORS THREAD LIVES!!!!!

^ Yes it is. I went and it was a blast.

and any news on who got cut from the roster?
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

luke jackson got cut
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

WHAT!? Luke got cut!? man, i liked him. he is a good player. any news if Jamario Moon made it?
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.​
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Quote:
Its nice to know that some people actually know whats going on in the world of basketball and see past the world of media hype. Gr8 and JDB, definately appreciate those comments. I know some have mixed emotions about the Knicks this year, but if I were to see any other team win the division this year, its gotta be the knicks. Nets-Carter, Celtics-Hype, Sixers-Billy King, so basically I have nothing against New York... at least for now
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD
OUT​

good luck to Luke wherever he ends up. I just wished Martin got cut since he's nothing more than an assistant coach occupying a roster spot. Oh well, I'm glad that we didn't get rid of Dixon.

Enough with this sad talk...bring on the new season! CHEEEAAAAAAAAA

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

Jamario Moon is gonna have a breakout season. Plus I have him on my team on all of my fantasy leagues. :lol:
laugh.gif

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]

No surprise that Luke got cut, he didn't play a single minute in pre-season. I also wish Darrick Martin was taken off the roster for some coaching or scouting position, Jackson brings much more to the table as a player than Martin.

^ nah he played, he threw an alley-oop to jamario moon last game. but i agree he brings more as an active player than martin.

im sure moon will be fighting joey g for minutes/dnp's.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

im a raptors fan, ive been looking for a team to support, and i found them thru 2k8,
"never laugh on another man's misfortune", sifupooh scroll 24:7
LUSH LIFE LOUNGER

Is that 2 former Euroleague MVPs in Anthony Parker and Maceo Baston, both from Mccabi Tel Aviv?

signing joey to an extension :smh:
smh.gif
FOR SALE
DS SIZE 10 JORDAN III BLACKCAT
DS SIZE 10 JORDAN XX2 BLACK/RED
DS SIZE 10 NIKE FREE 5.0 NAVY/GREEN
DS SIZE 11.5 WOMEN'S AIR MAX 95 TURBO PINK
DS SIZE 10.5 ZOOM KOBE I PURPLE/BLACKOUT
DS SIZE 10.5 AIR MAX 95 MITA​

we signed joey to an extention!? man, give him the rest of the year to prove himself. if he does well, then sign him an extention. but he hasnt done much to deserve an extention. He is an extremely inconsistant player. when he plays well, he can be one of the best players on the floor. when hes off, he is worse than an NBDL player... wel not to that extreme, but you get what i mean. he hasnt "earned" his extention just yet. he needs more time to see that cash.
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.​
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

he was probably pretty cheap. and he's more physical/better rebounder than the other dudes we have at that position

^ i guess. hes a good player, but i still think he didnt deserve an extention just yet. maybe halfway through the season if he proved that he deserves the money and is challanging for a starting spot.

... btw

1zbh0t0.jpg
:wink:
wink.gif
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Quote:
No surprise that Luke got cut, he didn't play a single minute in pre-season
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Im glad Moon made it over jackson. Jackson is one dimensional. Moon looked more agressive, athletic and hungrier. He just brings more to the table then 3s.

I dont mind the extension to Joey. big body, defneds well, shoots decent, hes just a lil incosistant. Over all though, hard to argue Joey at least not being 9 or 10th man.

Cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Joey G better step his damn game up with this extension.
TEAM [Scrubs]

now that we're back in business, i would just like to state very clearly that i think the smitch is a terrible coach.

see y'all in the game thread. nets = garbage.
Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Yo, what happened with the Season threads a week ago and now theyre back? Anyone care to explain?
TEAM [Scrubs]

^essentially just that. they were gone, now they're back.

however all specific game related material should be reserved to official game threads now, whereas all team related material remains in the season thread.
Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Out with the old, in with the new: Official Raptors Season Thread

*locked*
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Back
Top Bottom