Official Raptors Season Thread: RAPTORS THREAD LIVES!!!!!

agh. Can't wait for the season to start. If only I could get RaptorsTV here.

As for the team, hopefully they've gained some valuable experience from last season. With the additions of Kapono and Delfino, I don't see us going anywhere but up. Time to bring out the "CHEEAAAAAAAAAAA"s again!

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

shame i dont get raptor tv, cuz i'd like to get a glimpse of the new look celtics................and the raptors wiping the floor with them.
Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Raps fans , dont forget, raps ticket are now on sale.

I just ordered my 12 games, sprite zone, total came to 414

:pimp:
pimp.gif

http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZjnice13

i hope they do well this year this have the talent and a weak conference
- - - - - TEAM JORDAN - - - - -
- - - - Reggie Miller (MILLER TIME) - - - -​

Quote:
im curious to see what kind of role kapono will play in sam's system and what kind of minutes he gets. im hoping kapono:raps::mikemiller:grizzlies (a little SAT flashback for yall)
:wow:
eek.gif

They're playing the Celtics right now on NBATV live in Rome.
Oakland Raiders​
Just do something right for once!​

so far im really impressed with Carlos Delfino. He is definately the player I thought he would be coming in. Joey looks like he hasnt improved since last year, which was pretty much the only player who needed to drastically improve his game.

Our D needs some work, but so far, when your trying to double KG, people are going to be open. So as of right now im not too concerned.

Just as im going to post this, our lack of rebounding is exploited.

im saving my chea for after this game tho :wink:
wink.gif
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Chris Bosh :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

as posted in other thread:

Sure, first game of the year, nothin to be too worried about. I understand why Boston played their starters (or, potential starters) on most of the game. Preseason is huge for boston, no doubt about that. gives time to jel and whatnot. And they looked good too. But, if Bosh plays all game with Il Mago, i believe it would have been a W for the raps.... but then again, its pre-season, time to get a look at the players other than the starters.... Delfino was nice all game, Kapono I wasnt impressed with (who was only a product of Miami's drive and kick system), and Garbo looks a half step behind...
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.​
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Well, at least we won our second game. It was close by the third quarter, but we pulled out a lead and won 93 - 87 :lol:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

So I missed the game vs. Roma today, got a DNP with a hangover.
How did Roko look against NBA talent?
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

damn, i missed this game due to travelling for thanksgiving. oh well. so apoc, good game then? considering we wont see highlights in this country due to that stupid sport called hockey
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Roko actually did well. He didn't score alot, but he can run the point well. It was a good game. And as I expected, the European players jacked up a lot of treys (they missed a lot). Allan Ray also played his first game with the team. He was alright as well.

And I hate hockey as well. :smh:
smh.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

Caught the game earlier, pretty solid 2nd half. Bargs looks like he's hungry, offensive game is polished.

Kapono and Delfino looked like they'll be great additions. Kapono's shot off a swing out or ball reversal is MONEY. Delfino is a good defender and goes hard for rebounds.

Ford's been impressive IMO, he's continuing to know when to control his acceleration and when to make a play.

Jose has been Jose, AP and Garbo have been quiet but don't look out of sync.

Bosh has been Bosh, phasing in and out of the game at times but he's always been a slow starter out of the preseason gate.

They need to hire D-Mart as a coach already and use that roster spot for Roko, this kid can ball.
www.inqmnd.ca​

yeah, hockey is the worst hyped sport ever.

1 Basketball
2 Football
3 Baseball
4 everything else
5 Curling
6 Shuffleboard
7 Hockey

:lol:
laugh.gif

Thanks for the update Apoc :wink:
wink.gif
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

BTW for the most part of the 1st half they were playing pretty crappy close out defense, Roma is a notoriously good 3 point shooting/reliance team and the Raps did not do a good job getting up on the shooters at all. They adjusted well in the 4th and started to paly Raptor ball once they got some good stops and pulled away with the lead.
www.inqmnd.ca​

THX for the update soulize
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Raps to take on Real Madrid :lol:
laugh.gif
242x010.jpg
2zykgw1.jpg
28r058g.jpg
11grggh.jpg
aaexhz.jpg

Closest we'll ever see to Roko in a Raptors uniform.

Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

we need to sign Martin to a coaching deal and get Roko in a raptor uni now. Do it BC!
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

The Raptors should just be outsourced to Europe entirely.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Back
Top Bottom