Official Raptors Season Thread: RAPTORS THREAD LIVES!!!!!

People already sleepin' on the Raptors :smh:
smh.gif
2jey0cz.jpg
70dlac.jpg
2qk431x.jpg
33u5veh.jpg
2nt8qdl.jpg
25jea9s.jpg
24pjt55.jpg
2n7p0fs.jpg
2w31iqo.jpg
13yds2.jpg
295eq6v.jpg
1z3uxbd.jpg
2nv7clc.jpg
r7r511.jpg
o5otqp.jpg
2ros383.jpg
eu4mt4.jpg
30vipop.jpg
jt0xv9.jpg
2wfpk07.jpg
2jd55e1.jpg

Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Love the Raps but I remember folks used to hate on the old Kings teams because they had alotta white dudes. I dont know but I have a feeling thats how people feel about the Raps.
Listen up:

Raps are one of the most exciting teams out there! Get used to seeing them deep into the playoffs ladies and gentleman cuz their young, in good shape as far as the salary cap goes, and HUNGRY. Look at the Dinosaur that is Chris Bosh in that pic!!!
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | Graham | ::.​
.:: | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | Printezis | ::.​

WHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! less than a freakin month till when the countdown to playoffs begin!!!! I am JACKED FOR IT!

Anyway, aside from the excitement, goal for the year should be to make it to round 2? yes? no? bad idea? I personally think that this team can make it to the second round of the playoffs. We just need to stay healthy.

and I was expecting Apoc to make this thread :lol:
laugh.gif
guess not, its ok clutch, i respect you too :lol:
laugh.gif
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

:lol:
laugh.gif
at leasting spot it makes TJ a valuable trade asset. (tho only if we could get a solid center) that stat line has to move up a lot tho, what jose brings doesnt always show up on the stat sheet.

Man im pumped. Let's get the season underway!!!
Clutch.

@#%$ im kind of heated that i dont get to catch any of the raps games this year. i just moved out of the country and the raps are truely one of my beloved teams. hopefully when i get back in april i can catch the raps in the playoffs. andrea and bosh are only going to get better and better as the season progresses. moving mo pete was a good decision since he didnt really fit in the with new direction the raps are heading in. i can honestly see the raps finishing third next to boston and cleveland in the east this season. calderon, dixon, delfino, kapono, garbo and parker can start at any given night. the bench is key for the raps this season. cant wait for the season to start but im bummed that i cant catch any games out here in new zealand.
Windsor Ontario Yo!​

let ppl sleep on the raps again, i wouldn't mind....we'll see those guys in the playoff!!!

man, you big dummy ALWAYS comes in with the pics. Thanks!
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.​
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

man joey graham better step it up this season and become the 17-9 player i thought he would be
TEAMYANKEESSUCK
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

<---hopes derrick martin is a part of the coaching staff, not the team itself.
TEAM CIRCUMSIZED​
I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

Derrick wasnt re-signed. Hes a free agent. so the only possibility is him joining the coaching staff, which i hope does happen.
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.​
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Well, he's been in camp with them, so maybe he will join the staff.

So who's going to be the 3rd point?

I personally believe any bball roster should be 3 deep at pg.
Clutch.

Quote:
So who's going to be the 3rd point?

I personally believe any bball roster should be 3 deep at pg
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

^ Yeah..but its the 3rd point guard, it wouldn't be a big signing anyway. Any prospect who never made it or a vet would be fine.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

i wasnt talkin big signing, just someone like........well Derrick Martin who can play garbage time and play if one of the two points gets injured.*knock on wood*

i did forget about Dixon tho. He should be able to swing over for such duties if need be.

Clutch.

I think I read that Darrick Martin was re-signed last week to a 1-year deal. Hopefully he only plays in garbage time.

Anyways, I dont think we'll get off to a 1-7 start like last season, but we wont be tearing up the Atlantic like we did in February in March.

I predict a 45-48 win season, 3rd-6th in the Eastern Conference. I think NJ, Celtics, Raps, NYK might all make the playoffs this season. The Pistons, Heat, Cavs and Bulls are pretty much guaranteed playoff spots, so there will be a battle over the remaining 4 positions.

Quote:
The Pistons, Heat, Cavs and Bulls are pretty much guaranteed playoff spots

None of those teams play in the Atlantic. Look for the raps to win the Atlantic, which guarantees them a spot.

and the Raps below .500 this season, Im gonna disagree

im curious to see what kind of role kapono will play in sam's system and what kind of minutes he gets. im hoping kapono:raps::mikemiller:grizzlies (a little SAT flashback for yall)

edit: now that camp has started, it's time for me to rock the team raptors sig, can someone hook it up?
TEAMYANKEESSUCK
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

^ kapono doesn't have nearly the game that mike miller does.

Miller's actually got a nice well rounded game and he happens to be a good shooter.

kapono is a shooter.

All i know is he' better not be getting the nod at the 3. Bargs should be owning that spot.
Clutch.

For the those with Raps NBATV, the preseasons games will air live from Treviso starting Saturday afternoon

CHEAAAAA

Quote:
I think I read that Darrick Martin was re-signed last week to a 1-year deal. Hopefully he only plays in garbage time.
:wow:
eek.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM CIRCUMSIZED​
I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

Back
Top Bottom