OFFICIAL RASTERBATION THREAD (VOL. YUKU)

Very Good But from all 6 Billion People in earth you Choose The Best Dressed Kanye West

It's Cool,Your Life
He Can Motivate You and Give You New "Light" to your life

But a Waste of time I Believe
Peace
pimp.gif

Nice wall, minus the Kanye photo. No really, I've always wanted to color my off-white walls to dark grey's or black. But anyways, good effort.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

big picture of a guy on your wall??

I agree but at the same time, same can be said to those who posts photos of Jordan on their wall. He maybe the greatest to touch the court, but he'sstill a dude.
laugh.gif

kaynewest02_215.gif

I have that rastorbated on my wall over 3x3 panels. I like the picture a lot, holds significance to me, so it's whatever.

i got my picture printed out i just dont wanna put pieces of paper taped on my wall. whats the best to make it look nice?

damn I was like rasterbation?!!? wtf is that? sounds kinky. but thats pretty cool, how do I get that done?

I haven't done one in a while either. I'm planning on making one for a whole wall though, just looking for that right picture.

I have one in my room and it looks good. I have trouble making the cardboard hang on the wall though, it always seems to fall off. I have used super glue,gorilla glue, duct tape, poster tape, etc.

I was just browsing ebay and say this guys artwork. Its not exactly a "rasterbation" but its the same idea and I think it is awesome. If i had thecash I would buy it.

fightclub.JPG

davematthews.jpg

Damn, I really wanna splurge and buy those 2..but it would cost me about 150 bucks

Edit: Heres some other ones i found..

jay%20z.jpg

nasall.jpg

^ Yeah I love that type of style. I do a lot of paintings with that whole stencil warhol look.

^^ Yea I bought a set of paintings from that eBayer. Was a Jay-Z set (different from those three above), but I paid $25 plus shipping... I think he raised hisprices to $75 and has charged for colors since then but still a decent deal for great pieces.

Im re-doing my whole room within the next month or so, I would love to put on of these on my wall.

Someone school me on this whole process....

Back
Top Bottom