Official Ravens vs Steelers 12-27-09 1pm est

Let win it Ravens!
grin.gif

didnt see one, if there is one lock it up!

there was a thread, dunno where it went. oh well, i'll just post in this one.

this game really worries me. Pitt roasted the Packers secondary last week.. i'm scared what they might do to our %%+@+% secondary today, especially withour two best cover guys injured (Ed Reed and Ladarius Webb).

we just need to contain them in the first quarter.

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

I'm sick and tired of only gettin' 3 points when we get into the red zone...
most teams who play the Ravens say that. we haven't allowed a TD in weeks.

edit: where is the protection today? jeez. Flacco is gonna get beat up until Gaither gets back.

^It's been a common occurrence all season for this team. They just can't score when they get down there...

that was embarassing. we don't want to win this game... not just the players but Harbaugh as well.

i hope Harbaugh isn't looking at the scores of the NE and Miami games thinking we can afford to lose this game.

and Greg Mattison is definitely gone as defensive coordinator after this season.

Meh - left at least one touchdown out there on that drop, but it could be worse.

Here's hoping not to see another Steelers 2nd half meltdown, but it wouldn't be the 2009 season if we didn't.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

I know man this be a HUGE win...I'll say whatup to Hugo too what's good bro

whats good bro, eh just here enjoying some football at home then going to the buffet later on
tongue.gif
. How bout you?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

that was embarassing. we don't want to win this game... not just the players but Harbaugh as well.

i hope Harbaugh isn't looking at the scores of the NE and Miami games thinking we can afford to lose this game.

and Greg Mattison is definitely gone as defensive coordinator after this season.

word. BUT if Jax/NYJ/MIA/DEN all lose we actually can afford to lose this. I sure as hell don't want to, but it wouldn't kill us. hopefully we come outfired up and try to take this one.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

I know man this be a HUGE win...I'll say whatup to Hugo too what's good bro

whats good bro, eh just here enjoying some football at home then going to the buffet later on
tongue.gif
. How bout you?

that's whatsup man
pimp.gif
. I'm just chillin watchin games too. Had a big party last night so I gotta clean up. It was legit tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Driving home from christmas so just getting online updates, whatever I hope thr Steelrs win but wouldn't be surprised if they blew it

Back
Top Bottom