Official Ravens vs Steelers 12-27-09 1pm est

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

That was a big drop. Come on Flacco
Yo question not to be rude or offend u but why arent u a Browns fan?

was like 9 and I got real pissed at my family and made a ravens shirt. No idea why but it has stuck with me since
laugh.gif
roll.gif
that sounds like a valid reason haha

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Ravens O-Line been getting worked in the second half of this game, Derrick Mason blew this one
smh.gif
thats because our starting lineman Gaither is out. his backup is that Cousins dude with the dreads, and they lined Woodley against him.

Woodley has been straight abusing that dude all game.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW...

We're still the 6 right?

Den 8-6
Bal 8-7
Hou 8-7
Pit 8-7

MIA 7-8
JAC 7-8
TEN 7-8

gotta pull for the eagles!!

That was a dumb play by him. If that is a normal down and time in the game, I'm fine with him getting intercepted by taking a shot, but in THATsituation...well Miami taught you better...

Luck was the name of the game today
laugh.gif

If the Steelers somehow make it to the Playoffs, they need to get it the %$@! together...

laugh.gif
holding .. nice

win against the ravens is always appreciated. 8-7 wildcard here we come! miami lost, jags lost but houston won though. it'll be a very close race. thedefense did enough in the end to put some pressure when needed but still nowhere near the steel curtain i came to appreciate.

Too many errors by b-more. Would've been a good ending w/o the defensive holding call in the end.

^ I hope as long as PIT makes it im happy. Whats the situation with the others like the texans won

we just shot ourselves in the foot this game.

thank God Jax and Mia lost.. all we have to do is beat the Raiders next week

Back
Top Bottom