Official Real World Challenge Fresh Meat 2 Thread

Will be watching because of Wes
pimp.gif

I couldn't believe eyes seeing Sandy on the show. Chick is a freak, hopefully she wont be shy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

that tall chick is hot too.
roll.gif
@ Darrell shuttin her up on the after show tho
that was funny.

however, is it me or do you guys feel that its still sort of missing something? i mean its obvious that its due to the new ppl but it just doesn't feel the same. I liked the past seasons because I knew the whole cast. Been watching them for years and stuff

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

that tall chick is hot too.
roll.gif
@ Darrell shuttin her up on the after show tho
that was funny.

however, is it me or do you guys feel that its still sort of missing something? i mean its obvious that its due to the new ppl but it just doesn't feel the same. I liked the past seasons because I knew the whole cast. Been watching them for years and stuff

It does feel different than the past challenges. I think the cast itself is pretty weak. No real crazy people who get down with alliances, just a lot of easy going peeps it seems like. The fact that the challenges are individual too make the challenges themselves different to watch.

Isn't this the first challenge without Evan in FOREVER? Wonder who Ev replaced?

Can't stand that idiot Wes.  These dudes are all clowns for following him too. 

frown.gif
Cara Maria left to soon
smh.gif
How Wes run the whole house including Kenny without trying?
laugh.gif
Darrell shut that girl up, she was red in the face

do these people not have a mind of their own or anything? have they not seen a challenge before? Wes always plays these alliances/games.. in this specific challenge, just band together and vote him and his partner in everytime..it's not that hard 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..instead they'll end up getting screwed in the end..I pick Landon to win.
good strategy going after darrell though who they were all scared of...bad choice on his part choosing cara, you gotta pick someone with endurance 
eyes.gif

Damn, Kenny gets the P thrown at him that easy...??? His swag has to be astronomical.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

do these people not have a mind of their own or anything? have they not seen a challenge before? Wes always plays these alliances/games.. in this specific challenge, just band together and vote him and his partner in everytime..it's not that hard 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
good strategy going after darrell though who they were all scared of...bad choice on his part choosing cara, you gotta pick someone with endurance 
eyes.gif
QFT  what ever happened to the good old days where the new guys got sent in first...smh at Darrell being the first to go.

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
QFT  what ever happened to the good old days where the new guys got sent in first...smh at Darrell being the first to go.
Dont worry CJ or whatever that kicker dude name is will be in soon.

does feel like its missing something

my faves of alltime alton, darrell, ct, and abe

they need coral, ibis, jaime, irulan, arissa, etc put on the people everyone want to see

Back
Top Bottom