Official Real World Challenge Fresh Meat 2 Thread

http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:videolist:mtv.com:1634159http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:videolist:mtv.com:1634159
The Challenge: Fresh Meat II - MTV Shows

Cara Maria & Sandy are
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Dunno who the Fresh Meat people are; past Real Worlders?

The OG team has Landon, Wes, Darrell?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Some day I'll tell my Jenn with two N's story...
lolll i accidently reported you. i thought yuku changed their way to quote and i wasnt looking

please tell the story

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Nako XL wrote:

lolll i accidently reported you. i thought yuku changed their way to quote and i wasnt looking

please tell the story

laugh.gif

I'll be watching just for the arguments/fighting.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by Nako XL

please tell the story

well, damn!
laugh.gif
  it's all good, i don't think reports matter unless you break a rule.

I'll tell the story eventually, not right now though.  I hung with a couple of the old Real World castmembers/recurring contestants so I've had a few experiences with all of them (off topic but Big Easy's the man.)

I can't tell the story right now (though I know I posted the cliffnotes of it in one of the Challenge threads in the past) because I'm pretty sure I've got at least one more at bat with Jenn.  So gotta maintain anonymity til then, but if (when
laugh.gif
) I strike out I got y'all.

I'm secretly still holding out hope for Rachel though
roll.gif

19141_313622033147_726048147_3618980_5077382_n.jpg

22061_580537772505_201406780_34291317_4902780_n.jpg

^yeah I watched that whole "meet the fresh meat" episode on mtv..that's the rugby player, correct?

i think Darrell won the first Fresh Meat..chalk up another W for this cat dude always wins the challenges (minus that fight with Brad
roll.gif
)

Wes vs. Kenny
roll.gif

Those people are addicted to being on tv.  I hope they have real jobs outside of the shows and doing club appearances.  Kenny's a douche and I hope Wes finally roid rages on him.  I wonder how that ****** is going to do.  She used to be a man so I expect her to dominate the other girls.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

^yeah I watched that whole "meet the fresh meat" episode on mtv..that's the rugby player, correct?

i think Darrell won the first Fresh Meat..chalk up another W for this cat dude always wins the challenges (minus that fight with Brad
roll.gif
)

Wes vs. Kenny
roll.gif
yeah, he plays on the US national team for either Rugby or Australian Rules Football

these shows are always better than the Real world , i guess they dont do road rules anymore.

i wanna see johanna fly self , and that fly Asain chick from real world San diego .

I'll be tuning in for the Wes and Kenny dual those two are funny to watch
laugh.gif

Showtime.
pimp.gif

What was the name of the girl Darrell won the first Fresh Meat with? She was
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom