OFFICIAL REAL WORLD D.C. THREAD *THE FINAL EPISODE! 3/31 @ 10PM* RECAP ALL EPISODES ONLINE

Hopefully it will be good, but after Brooklyn and Cancun, Im not holding my breath.  Im just glad its finally in the DMV
pimp.gif

RW-Cast03-FINAL.jpg

RW-Andrew01-023.jpg

Andrew Woods 21, Westminster, Colorado

RW-Ashley02-017.jpg

Ashley Lindley 22, San Francisco, CA

RW-Callie01-004.jpg

Callie Walker Unkown Age, Galveston, TX

RW-Emily01-038.jpg

Emily Schromm 21, Kirksville, Missouri

RW-Erika01-003.jpg

Erika Lauren Wasilewski 21, Chicago, IL

RW-Josh01-049.jpg

Josh Colon, 23, Philadelphia, PA

RW-Mike02-004.jpg

Mike Manning, 22, Thorton, CO

RW-Ty01-008.jpg

Ty Ruff, 22, Baltimore, MD

Don't think its gonna be that good... Imo Austen was one of the best seasons but like this is RWDC but its not gonna show the REAL DC... They probablystayed in Southwest the whole time.

Originally Posted by Tom Robinson

Don't think its gonna be that good... Imo Austen was one of the best seasons but like this is RWDC but its not gonna show the REAL DC... They probably stayed in Southwest the whole time.

Never heard of that town I heard of AUSTIN though

The RWDC house was in Dupont Circle in NW DC. Some of the bars were in Georgetown, Shaw, and Dupont.

These season looks dry, but I might watch it because there is nothing good left to watch on TV.

Cancun was
pimp.gif

Just gotta have that token black guy

This will probably be as good as Hollywood was.

I almost mistaked that Mike guy for Kenny
laugh.gif

Best looking chick is Ashley but that aint saying much I probably should've payed attention to those commercials. I'll watch on the 30th.

Looks really trash. Did MTV really have to include the shot of the gay dudes making out on the table? Nasty.

wouldn't wanna ***+ with Ty Ruff from Baltimore MD
laugh.gif

i havent seen any commercials or anything but i'll watch on the 30th.. at least this will hold me over until Jersey Shore comes back on.

Andrew look like Kenneth from 30 Rock
Ashley look like the @@*#
Callie look like the type to call the black guy a "n***a" and then say "she didn't know that was still racist"
Emily look like Bill from The Apprentice
Erika look like the lesbian/ ruin the groups fun chick
Josh look like the not really a tough guy, but he's tough around white people guy
Mike is the frat boy
Ty is the token black guy...atleast he from Bmore, but judging from that chain, he from the county

Originally Posted by nicefro

pimp.gif
since it's in DC
pimp.gif
this.
pimp.gif

but i think the only thing thats gonna carry this season is the sheltered religious chick (i forgot her name)... i have a feeling shes gonna get turned out

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cancun was cool, Brooklyn was trash.
Agreed.

I'm probably looking forward to this thread about the show, than the actual thread... it's usually much funnier
laugh.gif

Except for the recent one with Greg there hasn't been a real world season worth watching since the 90s.

the challenges >>>> real world

jersey shore >>> real world

this Real World is going to drop the ball this season. Everyone wants Jersey Shore. I rather watch reruns of Jersey Shore then watch this. We dont want this
smh.gif

I have a strong feeling this season is gonna suck on Real World Brooklyn-esque levels.
sick.gif

The BK season was the first on in years that I didn't watch all the way through.

Back
Top Bottom