Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Lol I'm still at chapter 3...
Btw I just found out ps4 users get a free Arabian horse as well as a free gun n outfit... lol scratching ny head like... yeah better late than sorry

Lol I'm still at chapter 3...
Btw I just found out ps4 users get a free Arabian horse as well as a free gun n outfit... lol scratching ny head like... yeah better late than sorry

In the regular game or just online? Cuz online it’s only ultimate buyers that get that. Not every PS4 as far as I can tell.

Online .... and it's for everyone... I got the regular version... go to horse stable and sell the ****ty horse u got... the got to superior and get that chesnut

0_0.jpg

Edit

47502266_1432128613586924_5810369854112268288_n.png

We really outchea

Last edited:
How do y'all get out of the WANTED: DOA counties? I'm tryna complete a mission but get offed soon as I cross that river :smh:

How do y'all get out of the WANTED: DOA counties? I'm tryna complete a mission but get offed soon as I cross that river :smh:

If you're trying to get into Black Water it won't work. You will get killed automatically. Other than that pay off your bounty.

If you're trying to get into Black Water it won't work. You will get killed automatically. Other than that pay off your bounty.

I paid off all bounties and still shows as Wanted: dead or alive. Even my duel wield can't hold me down in this situation.

happened to me and i ended up paying the bounty. you will still be listed Wanted DOA but they aren't going to pursue you from my experience

lol i just re-did the face again.

i think this one is cool. each time you make a face you kinda have to wait until the mission to steal the horses to REALLY see the face at a nice angle/distance (with lighting)

i maybe chasing a ghost but i had one that was like noticeably attractive.

the face i JUST made like 30 mins ago is nice, but the cheeks COULD be tweaked (and this is why it takes 100 times)

Finished the game last night , fantastic , for those on psn , just got the 7 day free trial for PlayStation now , they have red dead 1 on there to play for free , playing red dead 1 now bringing back the feels , hopefully I can beat it in 7 days lol

lol i just re-did the face again.

i think this one is cool. each time you make a face you kinda have to wait until the mission to steal the horses to REALLY see the face at a nice angle/distance (with lighting)

i maybe chasing a ghost but i had one that was like noticeably attractive.

the face i JUST made like 30 mins ago is nice, but the cheeks COULD be tweaked (and this is why it takes 100 times)

Pics for the beasts?

I paid off all bounties and still shows as Wanted: dead or alive. Even my duel wield can't hold me down in this situation.

It's still to soon to get there man. If everywhere across the water you're dead or alive, means that you have to go through certain missions before getting there. Which chapter are you on?

Do you have to delete your character to re-do it’s appearance?

I got mine to look young... threw the beard on him, and now he looks like Ed Reed lol

Hint on character creating: Clear up the face as much as you can (delete facial hair, skin mottling, moles, etc) and then add features so you can pretty much have a blank canvas to work with, so to speak

Do you have to delete your character to re-do it’s appearance?

I got mine to look young... threw the beard on him, and now he looks like Ed Reed lol

Hint on character creating: Clear up the face as much as you can (delete facial hair, skin mottling, moles, etc) and then add features so you can pretty much have a blank canvas to work with, so to speak

Yes, you have to delete the character. There’s also an aged face glitch.

Back
Top Bottom