Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Definitely gonna redo mine. Got me looking like the Dad off Sister Sister

latest

Finally ran up on the Klan. Sorta anti-climatic. Wifey just so happened to be around at the time so I kinda had to go with a way more watered down version of what I had originally planned on doing. Didn't want her to see how deep it could go lol

Just threw a stick of dynamite at the group and popped one dude up in the face when he ran up. Placed a few bodies on the fires nearby just to speed up the decomposing process. Put one of the bodies on the back of my horse and rode off but somebody spotted me so I chased after chatty patty lassoed and drug him all the way back to the klan site and let him burn with his homies. He was affiliated somehow, I just know it.

Finally ran up on the Klan. Sorta anti-climatic. Wifey just so happened to be around at the time so I kinda had to go with a way more watered down version of what I had originally planned on doing. Didn't want her to see how deep it could go lol

Hahahah I’m glad I’m not the only one. 1st day I’m playing this, I do something extra gruesome and messed up. I look over at her like
giphy.gif

And she’s just sitting there like
giphy.gif

I’m like a choir boy anytime she’s watching now :lol:

Finally on chapter 6. I wanted to hop online but honestly, when you're wrapped up in the story you don't even think about it :lol:

Also, is it just me or does Miss Grimshaw got some tig ol' bitties? She show em off more than Karen :lol:

Seems like rockstar is adding some change to online soon... supposedly they will lower some prices and adjust some of the pelt value or what not... plus we supposed to get $250 and some gold... all good in my books
Now finding a way to eliminate griefers would be the bomb....
Or at least they should make it where u have to challenge somebody to a showdown.... but shooting me while I'm fishing... how hard is that? Given that I know u are in the area... i.c as n see you on the map lol

Finally on chapter 6. I wanted to hop online but honestly, when you're wrapped up in the story you don't even think about it :lol:

Also, is it just me or does Miss Grimshaw got some tig ol' bitties? She show em off more than Karen :lol:

tried bumping into Karen when she was bent over doing chores...

https://www.rockstargames.com/newsw...aign=reddeadonline-week1&utm_content=newswire

Transcription
We want to thank the Red Dead community for playing and sending us tons of valuable feedback during the first full week of the Red Dead Online Beta’s availability. This feedback is crucial to help shape the game as we move forward.

Today we are starting to implement the first set of adjustments to the game including changes specifically geared towards creating a more balanced, fun and rewarding overall experience, across all modes and missions. These include:

• Increasing the cash and gold payments across a number of different activities including Free Roam Missions, Free Roam Events, replays of A Land of Opportunities Missions, Showdown Series modes and more.
  • Reducing the prices of most weapons in the Wheeler, Rawson & Co Catalogue and Gunsmiths. For players that have already purchased weapons at the previous prices, we will automatically deposit the difference to player balances starting today - please look for an alert message the next time you log in to the Red Dead Online Beta to notify you of this change, refunds may take up until December 10th to reach all players.
  • Balancing the values of select pelts, skins and fish as well as horse reviver and pamphlets.
Of course our efforts to improve and balance the Red Dead Online Beta will continue. We are conscious of and still evaluating an assortment of further adjustments based on feedback from the community. We are currently working on fixes for some persistent bugs that are causing some players to be kicked from sessions, and we aim to have fixes for these live next week. We will also continue to review all the feedback and suggestions so please keep them coming to reddeadonline.com/feedback.

As an added thank you for playing and helping us through the beta period, we're also awarding everyone that joined in to play the Red Dead Online Beta at any point through midnight PST today with a gift of RDO$250 and 15 Gold Bars. Gifts should start arriving today and will hit all eligible players by Friday, December 14th.

Once again, we want to thank everyone for playing the Red Dead Online Beta and sharing their experiences so far with us. There’s still lots more to come so please stay tuned!

reached Epilogue 2. Probably will finish it up this weekend and test out the online gameplay

Encountered a glitch in story mode where it says I can't get a coach ride when I'm wanted... No bounty for me to pay at the post though smh

Heads up people who are still playing story mode. You might want to go online for a little bit. Before you miss out on the $250 and gold bars....
If it's not 2 late

I’m not sure but I did run into him each time at night. I kept getting jumped by the night folk too. Horse bucks me, then I gotta kill those fools, then I’m at low health/stamina and the gator has easy pickins on me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom