Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
These treasure maps are difficult. Does the game let you kniw you are close?

Good one bruh!

Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

Question about online.. do I need to continue the online story to get better weapons? I’ve been just messing around for the past week free roaming and just killing people on their users

beat the gm and it took damn near 70+ hrs and i was no where even close to doing all the other stuff. going to explore the rest of the map and complete some of the side tasks

Are there only two mission stories so far on online? Train heist and the other one? Online is limited. The shooting game is chaotic whats the general opinion about online?

been gone for a week and a half in Maui for an anniversary trip.
Wife asked if I was going to remote play, but decided not to and just unplug and chill. We brought her switch but literally used it for the plane ride/airport waiting.
I already knew about the 15 gold bars and $250 or whatever but I logged in briefly to check it out. For some reason I had 31 gold bars and I have no idea why.

I've been putting off getting back into it, lol, it's definitely a time investment and I've just been playing 2K, hour long games, don't have to be engaged.
I may jump on today or some time this week. Or I may use this to switch back to single player and 100% the game.
I would love to platinum this game but some of the trophies are just ridiculous.
one of them is you have to encounter and survive like 18 bear attacks.

Damn they fixed the gold bar glitch :smh:

I'm on my second play through and found it's been patched. It encouraged me to take the treasure maps more seriously and I'm glad it did. Makes everything feel more earned, although I do miss the all gold guns I used to have

I finally reached $5k in acquired funds. I sort of don't know what to do with it. The gold bar glitch seems wreckless now that I'm looking back. There's no incentive now to even upgrade my camp or pay off bounties ( I had a $1200 bounty disappear). Just got through the crazy chapter 5 spin. It's been a challenge getting back into things now that I'm back home.

60 something percent complete. I'm playing 2-3 hr sessions once or twice a week now. No real incentive to just mass play like I did earlier last month, consecutive nights at a time.

I'm definitely feeling photo sensitive to the movements in the game though. Crazy to think that seizure warning all these years is actually legit.

Back
Top Bottom