Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
tempted to buy the ps4 just for this gm

If you have a 4K HDR TV or are planning to get one soon go with a PS4 Pro or a PS4 Slime XBOX One S. It just depends on which console most of your friends play on if you want to play with them. But if your looking for a console with more and better selection of exclusive games PS4 is the way to go.

I wasn't joking when I said before that I bought a XBOX One S last year during Black Friday and one of the reasons was because of the backwards compatibility.

Finally getting around to hooking up and setting up this XB1 S almost a year later :lol:

36585466613_f64b953478_k.jpg

XJW5B8

XJW5B8

I have same tv as u

It's a dope TV for gaming for the price I got it around 2 years ago.

I'm probably going to upgrade to the 4K HDR TV: Sony 49" X900E this year especially if that TV drops to $800 to $850 range come Black Friday.

That's what I'm doing. Hopefully the next Gta game comes out soon too, then I'll be fine for the next 2-3 yrs

Honestly bro look at R* track record recently just with what they did with GTA V. They waited towards the very end of the last gen (PS3 & Xbox 360) to release GTA V and then turned around and re released GTA V on PS4 & XB1 and PC. R* does this because they want to maximize they're game sales profit and they wait for the install base on consoles to grow HUGE. Remember GTA V when it released just on PS3 & XBOX 360 shattered all records and sold $1 Billion in profits within 24 hours of it's release. Also just remember R* takes anywhere 5 to 7 years to produce and release they're games.

So with that being said this console gen RDR 2 is probably going to be they're only game release for this console gen and they will probably go the same route with RDR 2 like they did above with GTA V release. You gotta remember we are already 4 years in this current console gen and more than likely 2 years before PS5 gets announced for release. By then R* will port RDR 2 to the PS5 and other next gen consoles while they continue working on GTA VI and that probably get released until 2 or 3 years into the next console gen.

Agreed, the thing Idk if i can wait another 2-3 yrs to play RDR2. I'm thinking a PS4 won't cost me more then $200-250 depending on where I get it. Next generation i am getting the PS5 early

As long as I can be the fat Mexican in a Pancho, ride a donkey, and yell Spanish obscenities at people like in rdr1, I'm good. :lol:

I haven't gamed in a minute. This is the one game that'll get me down from the rafters. Can't wait till next week :pimp:

People hail this game as if it were the greatest IP ever released by Rockstar...

I played it and beat it, expansions included.. It's okay.

Will cop RD2 but dont believe the hype. It's a great game, but not as godly as people make it seem.

People hail this game as if it were the greatest IP ever released by Rockstar...

I played it and beat it, expansions included.. It's okay.

Will cop RD2 but dont believe the hype. It's a great game, but not as godly as people make it seem.

Who hurt you?

I've been back playing RDR on PSN for a couple weeks now. Lifes peach on the ranch. Hunting for wildlife. Killing the occasional thief and bandit. Breaking some horses. And banging out Bonnie sweat farmer yams. Life is prime right now.

Preferred Revolver over Redemption honestly. Both good games, but everything doesn't have to be open world.

Back
Top Bottom