Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Y’all caught that legendary Longnose Gar yet in the Lagras swamp? My hands :sick:

Y’all caught that legendary Longnose Gar yet in the Lagras swamp? My hands :sick:

Yea. I think I have about two legendary fish left to catch. If you wrestled with it and broke your line, try to cast the line a little closer to shore and try to lure to the fish to you so you won't have to wrestle with the fish that long of a distance.

At first I thought the gold bar hack would ruin the game for me, but its so nice to ride around and do WTF I wanna do and not worry about money. Its a nice break from real life. I got $100k and nothing even left I want to buy...

My fishing game is A1, line never broke, all the pickerel all the smallmouth, bluegills, legendary catfish practically begged to come home with me :pimp:
The legendary muskie was a beast though

can't play tonight, got sweet potato pies to bake :emoji_tired_face:

Charles is A1 except on missions, dude is whining for me to get on my horse or to not bump into him. Doesn't fit his mellow personality

Knocked out 2 bounties they were both wanted dead or alive and I brought them both in alive.
After I brought the first one in I went to start that rock carving mission, went back into that same town because another bounty popped up and they were doing a public hanging on the first dude I brought in:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Man I was standing there all proud hoping I was gonna get a shout-out and they bring on stage to pull the lever, no dice:frown:

Then after I found all 10 of those carvings I got me a legendary wolf, first legendary animal I've successfully killed. Mailed in the location of those carvings and decided to pause it on my way to the trapper.

Probably won't be playing until Saturday at the earliest, so it's a good place to pick it back up

Lenny coo too.

0_0.jpg

These snake skin gloves look piff.

Replaced my gator saddle.

Made it to chapter 4. Only been to St Denis once before today. Seems a bit crowded and I tend to get into too much trouble. Not totally a fan this far.

Rounded out two legendary animals. Think I'll spend this holiday weekend capturing all the rest. Do I need to have them be shown on my in game map radar to spawn them? Having a hell of a time with legendary bison. I have the in game legendary animals map but it seems pointless.

Loving the fence trinket bonuses so it feels all legendaries are on the table the next 4 days

Knocked out 2 bounties they were both wanted dead or alive and I brought them both in alive.
After I brought the first one in I went to start that rock carving mission, went back into that same town because another bounty popped up and they were doing a public hanging on the first dude I brought in:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Man I was standing there all proud hoping I was gonna get a shout-out and they bring on stage to pull the lever, no dice:frown:

Then after I found all 10 of those carvings I got me a legendary wolf, first legendary animal I've successfully killed. Mailed in the location of those carvings and decided to pause it on my way to the trapper.

Probably won't be playing until Saturday at the earliest, so it's a good place to pick it back up

You look online to find the rock carvings? I literally have never seen one and I’ve played like 50 hours already :lol:

I haven’t looked up anything yet, I just wanna know if it’s possible without “cheating”

Might be late but does anyone watch Shirrako gameplay vids on youtube. Dude got banned for punching the feminist and first thing he does after getting his channel back is bring a black dude to a Klan rally.

some youtuber let the inbred couple chase him all the way to the snowy mountains where the frozen lake is and let the bear there eat them :lol:

You look online to find the rock carvings? I literally have never seen one and I’ve played like 50 hours already :lol:

I haven’t looked up anything yet, I just wanna know if it’s possible without “cheating”

You know I try to avoid that also but I had to look up 2. It also helps if you use that eagle eye while looking because it highlights where it is. So I pretty much rode through the mountain areas in eagle eye mode the entire time.
It was still hard don't get me wrong

Off to the dinosaur Bones, I'll most likely look those up the minute I get frustrated. 30 is waaay to many :lol:

dhart48 dhart48 word, the dino bones one is gonna be tough. I’ve found 2. There’s really no rhyme or reason to where they were either. Just get lost in the wilderness and hopefully one pops up :lol:

This game gotta be GOAT. It’s gonna take me a year to do all the things.

That feeling when you shoot the black jack dealer in the face until his head explodes off his shoulders :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Bastard beat me like 30 hands in a row :lol:

Back
Top Bottom