Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
View media item 2202298
I always thought the undead expansion flew under the radar, because that was also an amazing experience. :pimp:

Yeah I agree. I'm not even a big fan of zombie expansion DLC's for games but R* somehow really nailed it.

I just hope R* does not make Red Dead Online like how GTA Online has turned into. They better not try and milk everyone on micro transaction like what that they are doing with the shark cards for GTA Online.

Last edited:
Never got a chance to play any of the Red Dead games, gon scoop this up just off the strength of that alone.

yeah if they turn this into online multi focused first and foremost and the single player experience is left on the back burner welp :smh:

I mean GTAV still does not have one single story DLC. Shows you where R*'s focus is currently now.

Last edited:
A couple things I myself have been wondering:

-Will R* make this game single player storyline similar to GTA V with 3 different main protagonist? I honestly hope not.
-Is this a game pre quel taking place before RDR 1 storyline.
-Will they release a enhanced version of the game to fully take advantage of PS4 Pro and the rumored XBOX One Scorpio console which is due out next fall.

yeah if they turn this into online multi focused first and foremost and the single player experience is left on the back burner welp :smh:

I mean GTAV still does not have one single story DLC. Shows you where R*'s focus is currently now.

Honestly can't blame them from a buisiness stand point. I mean GTA Online itself is literally a seperate game. The game has been making them crazy amounts of money and the free DLC is honestly better than a lot of the paid DLC other devs and game companies put out.

But yeah not having any story based expansion DLC like Episodes from GTA IV sucks. But you got to remember Microsoft back then paid R* a HUGE chunk for that timed exclusive DLC.

I havent played the first one but ill definitely play this 1

If you have a XBOX One. You can buy and play it on there. I heard that version is really good graphics wise. Besides XBOX 360 last gen had the better version compared to PS3.

Do yourself a favor and play the first RDR. The single player story alone is EPIC.

Might be the most universally praised game ever.

Mild amounts of excitement.

Gonna expect it to be delayed. So winter '17/'18 still my prediction.

Will probably see this being bundled with the Scorpio.

that sucks i have to wait a year but at least theres some news on this game...ive been waiting on a sequel or at least another gta to release... im hyped to see the trailer though :pimp:

I got Redemption on my xb1 right now, haven't finished it yet but its a great game. Haven't got to the zombie part yet

Main reason I turned GTAV in, no story DLC which sucks because they have 3 main characters they could've progressed with in the story mode which would've been great. Franklin crashing the wedding, TPI getting up and running, etc.

my body is insanely ready. i had so much fun playing this game. never played undead tho...

Rockstar back at it again. Woo! Remember the old RDR NT lobbies. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
This was the only game that wasn't a sports game on the 360 that I played. Loved it, didn't finish it though.. Didn't know it was backwards Compatible yet. Going to get a copy to play on the Xbox one..

Can't wait.

I'm seriously considering getting a XB1 S if there are crazy good deals come Black Friday.Just so I can play RDR 1 again since PS4 you can't play it on there and I no longer have my PS3.

I'm seriously considering getting a XB1 S if there are crazy good deals come Black Friday.Just so I can play RDR 1 again since PS4 you can't play it on there and I no longer have my PS3.

Do it!! I picked up the GOTY edition when it first became backwards compatible and I remembered why I completed that game to 100% when it first came out. Helluva game. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom