Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
it ran off on you? it charged me and gave me and my horse the quick fade. i gave it 3 clear *** shotgun shots. joints bounced off him like teflon.
Lol it charged me after I shot it but I quick put a few more in his *** then it ran

Just got home ab to load up on gold man bc I’m only holding like 25 bucks so far lmao. Paid off two bounties and it left me extra poor.

Haven't played any games in years but I had to get this. But I feel like I need a whole day to play and really get in my bag. Like I need the wife and kids to be out of town or something lol. Every time I start making progress and find some new cool stuff to do my wife come in the man cave and be looking at me sideways. Kids wanna interrupt to play Fortnite and ****. Game making me a bad dad on the low :lol:

- Preciate it.

No bounty if there's no witnesses left to report it
full

Some dudes tried to rob me on my horse so I shot them and was in the process of looting them when some guy approaches with a horse and tried to report me for "unarmed robbery" :smh:
Headshotted the witness and dumped him in a bush somewhere, problem solved.

full

Some dudes tried to rob me on my horse so I shot them and was in the process of looting them when some guy approaches with a horse and tried to report me for "unarmed robbery" :smh:

You savage :smokin

full

Yea man. Chapter 1 it was tough to go full savage, spared the one dude early and genuinely felt bad about spilling innocent blood.

World done made my heart cold since then. Dudes don't want to mind their business, and the subsequent warrants and bounties be stressing me out.

You see me moving in these streets, you gotta die.

Game so lit. already one of the goats by just the freedom in what it allows you to do and the variety i'm seeing in all of yalls stories.

I soooo cannot wait to see how this ties into RDR. Lemme find out john was a shady little *****

How many runs yall going to do for these bricks tho? ran home on my lunch break to see what was up but that ride to the fence is no joke. Also, left a woman on the side of the road with her horse on top of her at night no less. My fears are confirmed. I'mma scumbag.

How many runs yall going to do for these bricks tho? ran home on my lunch break to see what was up but that ride to the fence is no joke. Also, left a woman on the side of the road with her horse on top of her at night no less. My fears are confirmed. I'mma scumbag.
I ran into her and helped her out. You just take her crib in valentine

Just finished the gold bar exploit, did it till I got $100K

the 3rd time I was doing it the O'Driscolls started chasing me, I thought I was far enough from them when I got to the burned down town but 2 followed me there and the rest showed up so I killed all of them, then I had a witness, so I had to kill them, and then another witness came out of that. So after killing the 2nd witness, I'm riding scot free and this guy is riding towards me on the trail back to that town and as he passes me he says something like "I Outta shoot you right now." so I blasted him and kept it moving to the exploit.

The very last time I did the exploit on the way to the fence, 2 dudes are robbing this stage coach but they can't get the lock box open, I blasted them both and there was this 3rd guy I thought was with them, turns out it was the stage coach driver. He said if I could the lock box open I could have whatever is in there and bounced. Of course I bought the lock box from the fence awhile ago so I opened it, it was chump change compared to what I was getting, but he left me the stagecoach too, so I sold that along with the gold bars to the fence.

invested 5k into the camp to the fullest and saved it, so I can always go back as I'm sure this will be the happiest time for us in the game

I need to get on this Gold Bar exploit ASAP. How far in the game do I need to be?

the 3rd time I was doing it the O'Driscolls started chasing me, I thought I was far enough from them when I got to the burned down town but 2 followed me there and the rest showed up so I killed all of them, then I had a witness, so I had to kill them, and then another witness came out of that. So after killing the 2nd witness, I'm riding scot free and this guy is riding towards me on the trail back to that town and as he passes me he says something like "I Outta shoot you right now." so I blasted him and kept it moving to the exploit.

The very last time I did the exploit on the way to the fence, 2 dudes are robbing this stage coach but they can't get the lock box open, I blasted them both and there was this 3rd guy I thought was with them, turns out it was the stage coach driver. He said if I could the lock box open I could have whatever is in there and bounced. Of course I bought the lock box from the fence awhile ago so I opened it, it was chump change compared to what I was getting, but he left me the stagecoach too, so I sold that along with the gold bars to the fence.

invested 5k into the camp to the fullest and saved it, so I can always go back as I'm sure this will be the happiest time for us in the game
bouta copy this in to the wordpad. You're doing it right. 100 k? damn lmaoo.

I need to get on this Gold Bar exploit ASAP. How far in the game do I need to be?

be far enough to where you know what a fence is.
I mean all I had to do was mark the town, which is located by your base camp and that was it. I'm on chapter 2 maybe more than halfway I think

Started a new game gonna do things a little differently this time around didn’t like how I was going about my business. Only on chapter 2 so shouldn’t take too long to get back to my spot.

Man, y'all stories got me dying. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I need to get on this, but I wanna finish Spider-Man first.

video I used for the gold bar exploit. works no problem and don't worry about pausing right when he picks it up. I've experimented to where I've fully picked up the bar and still done all the save/load game stuff, hell I was in the middle of doing it, my wife started texting me to remind me to do some stuff. and I started riding to the fence thinking I had 30 gold bars, I only had one, so I had to ride all the way back and honestly I was at 60K and it's pretty time consuming especially if you ignore the game trying to pull you in, so I said F it and just started grabbing gold bars and it worked.
Please turn off autosave, and always have a save to fall back on.

I ran into her and helped her out. You just take her crib in valentine
Helped her the first time I tried to do the exploit. Got the horse off of her but then she asked for a ride and the cynic in me was waiting for her to rob me so I dipped. The second time, I just ignored her altogether.

6 more trips to the fence to get to that 100 rack mark. Not feeling the journey though. Wish the fence was closer. Driscolls blocked the entry in so they had to be dealt with. Didn't know looting bodies took from your honor though, that's kind of dumb.

If realism is your thing, is having this much loot early on taking from the experience?

video I used for the gold bar exploit. works no problem and don't worry about pausing right when he picks it up. I've experimented to where I've fully picked up the bar and still done all the save/load game stuff, hell I was in the middle of doing it, my wife started texting me to remind me to do some stuff. and I started riding to the fence thinking I had 30 gold bars, I only had one, so I had to ride all the way back and honestly I was at 60K and it's pretty time consuming especially if you ignore the game trying to pull you in, so I said F it and just started grabbing gold bars and it worked.
Please turn off autosave, and always have a save to fall back on.

Watching tonight!

Back
Top Bottom