Official Reebok Blacktop & Battleground Pump Thread With Releases Dates And More...UPDATE BATTLEGROU

Ah beautiful. Come on Reebok, give me those series 2 Blacktop shoes now. Just fantastic.

Not gonna happen soon.
lol man you're ruining the party
laugh.gif

Trust me, I am the biggest Reebok dreamer among all of you, but I have to keep it real, cant mix dreams with reality. If I start posting images here of kicks I want to see retro, it will take me all day. 

Last edited:

Trust me, I am the biggest Reebok dreamer among all of you, but I have to keep it real, cant mix dreams with reality. If I start posting images here of kicks I want to see retro, it will take me all day. 
you'll never know with sneakers, best thing to do is stay optimistic imo
wink.gif

In general yes, optimism is what I am all about, but with Reebok and their way of dong things, keeping it real is where I am at.

Are we still expecting the Battleground II in spring 2015? Or is that a Reebok date, so who knows?

We are in the dark still, it probably will be like this till a week before the release...

It would be nice to think so, but given the volume of potential releases that Reebok has backed away from, I'm not holding my breath for any truly left-field retros like this one.

Whatever happened to the Battleground II release?

Also, does anyone know if there's any hope for the Pump Atlas or Arsenal (pictured)?

Nope, there is no hope for anything other than the ordinary Omni Lite, Kamikaze ll and Question. 

Back
Top Bottom