Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

They got the letter of intents at my local Champs Sports...They also had some of the recent colorways but only a select few
Thanks 
smile.gif
 but I was actually wondering about Reebok's own branded retail stores.

95-96 Sonics delivered to my pick up spot in Niagara Falls at 9:26 am this morning.  Reebok shipped super fast.  Looks like I'm making a road trip a few days sooner than I planned! 
happy.gif

... I got charged tax and shipping. But since it was 30% off I didn't mind. Ndc doesn't charge me, but oh well.

They charge tax and shipping on most new stuff

this was not the case a few months back and the past decade. every new shoe use to be free shipping

which is what eastbay does now. free shipping on most new shoes.

which is why i said they are trippin now...

when every other online dealer is offering free shipping finishline did the exact opposite.

I went to Champs and Footlocker today. I liked the Letter of Intents but I ended up getting the 96 Sonic c'way for the memories of watching them play in the finals. I was trying to get both, by putting the LOI's in the layaway but Footlocker wouldn't let me because it is a new release LOL. I was going to pay half of the price. Oh well....got the 96 sonics. The colors are nice on here. Just need a shirt or possibly a 96 sonics Jersey to go with it.

Last edited:
I love the Kamikaze 2 supersonic raindrops, so sick with it, have one pair I wear, and one for when the sonics go back to Sea Town, oowee those will be worth a pretty penny.

Does anyone know the name of the Kamikaze 2 that released the other week, has a 2 tone grey colorway and a few bright color accents?  Please and thanks for the help.

Clearly reebok uses better quality materials. I bought the iversons that just retroed and they are like walking on clouds. I guess I am so used to nikes stiff carboard feel.

Clearly reebok uses better quality materials. I bought the iversons that just retroed and they are like walking on clouds. I guess I am so used to nikes stiff carboard feel.

You have seen the light! NSW and Jordan retro have been garbage since 2008 - the sheer amount of gutting that goes on with their product is ridiculous!

The materials Reebok been using have been way better than what Nikes been dishing out lately. That's why I'd rather pass on the fire red Vs with the black tounge and get the Shaq Attaqs ...

Back
Top Bottom