::Official Regional Air Jordan I post 5/26/07::

Just bought low top Taxi XII's in the buy/sell forum yesterday. Those are the only low top J's I will be getting this week. Don't like any of these.
I'm from the dirty gutter Cincinnati my city like none other.

Copping Norths and Breds. The North Side Sole just kills me!! :wow:
eek.gif
Mark 4:20

Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop thirty, sixty or even a hundred times what was sown​

Got my 1's from Uptempo Air today. Well, I live on the west coast, and the sole is red! I was kinda hoping for them to be black, though. Great shoe.

footaction at fox hills mall in los angeles california has all 5 and so does niketown of these regional lows

ima only buy the black red 1's 1day, not now
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me

Qujamerican@aol.com

There are 10 Foot Lockers in the whole nation that will have all 5 pairs for release date.

want the blackred but will cop later hopefully it shouldnt be more than 120

were these low top black red ones massly produced?
TEAM MOLLYWOP​
TEAM Black & Mild​
She became alarmed when he ejaculated on her. He told her it was massage oil​

Personally I am passing on all of these. Would get the black/red if they ever go on sale.

But I was wondering how Eastbay is going to deal with these regionals? Are all the regionals going to be available for purchase to everyone no matter their region? I'd like for them to stay strictly regional because if they make them available at official online SRP retailers, would that just defeat the purpose of these being regionals.
Get 4.5% of your Finishline.com purchases back! PM me.
Fire Red III sz. 10.5 DS
Fire Red III sz. 13 DS
Jerseys: Jordan Dream Team, LeBron Irish

I just called Eastbay. The CSR told me that Eastbay was putting out a map this morning to their reps so that they can tell customers which kicks they are going to be able to buy.

I live in Northern Virginia, and she said it looked like we would be able to order the "Easts," but she did not have the official distribution map yet.

I was hoping maybe good ol' VA would sneak into the south region... oh well...

She gave me the product code for the "Easts": 09192161

She also said the product codes should be valid by late this afternoon on their site.

cursed with big feet since 1992

Thank god Jordan Brand is lettin me save my money by not wastin my dollars on these horrible things..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below.It's been 3 months and i've made almost 350 dollars just by doing free offers and trials with little cash shelved out!!!b]

http://www.***************.com/23

4qdbqtz.jpg

these will be the only i's i'll be gettin. aint feeling the rest. got em for $80

Quality is decent...am I the only one who was hopin for black soles on the all black ones??? I don't know..kinda dissapointed.

only one for me was the black/red lows. Quality on mine good so far after one day of use, but I like the red sole better.
Even when I'm old and grey, I won't be able to play it, but I'll still love the game.

Michael Jordan

Quote:
footaction at fox hills mall in los angeles california has all 5 and so does niketown of these regional lows
DODGERS
#15, #9, #5, #12, #26, #55, #10, #16
TeamLakers
S.O.S. - KG, JO, KIDD​

Back
Top Bottom