::Official Regional Air Jordan I post 5/26/07::

Be sides the black/red and westside jordan low 1's the dunk "jordan" lowtops are alot better then these...............

yup saw all five today around where I live the black ones are the best to me.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Got the South sides and the West sides off NDC with 20% off code was going to get the black and red but ill just wait for the blackcat IIIs

I was one of the people asking for the 20% off found it myself but here it is for those that dident find or look for it
20% off NDC 2PLKBKEM7
GO SPURS GO

Anybody know how they fit? Like Dunks? Or true to size?
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

I passed on all these they look like the nike franchise to me the all black ones i would consider if they hit the outlet
i'M PrOLLy iN ThE sKy/
FlY'n wIt tHe FisHes/
CuZ mA woRLd iZ DifFEreNt/
LiK dWAyne WaYNe
*Lil Wayne*

anyone that purchased the black and red ones, did it come with a retro card??? gotta see if them finishlines dudes tryna hustle me or not?
Hella...

These are a definate pass, I would cop the black/reds and the northsides, they look like they would look good with shorts instead of jeans, but they look like dunks to much..I'll wait for these to hit the outlets or go on sale,

I whind up coppin a pair of jordan 6, dunks for $35, cus my employee discount is 40% at Lids, and we affiliated with Journeys, wish the I's dropped over there so I could use my discount
I bust them Stupid Dope Moves B..!!!!!!

Im gone in less than 8 seconds/ ya'll don't know my track record/ my Bathin Apes privledge/ Air Jordan 11's on...i can see my face in them!

Does anybody on here have they own opinion? Or does everybody else follow suit?? My man at the beginning of the thread was like I'ma get these at the outlet when they cheaper. Next thing you know everybodys getting these at the outlet when they cheaper. Stop being getwits and do you dammit!!!

Well regardless of what anybody on here thinks I got the SouthSide joints plus the Black Metallic joints for me and my kids. No outlet. No waiting til the price went down. I got em cause I liked em. Not cause Joe Schmoe said otherwise.

Quote:
anyone that purchased the black and red ones, did it come with a retro card??? gotta see if them finishlines dudes tryna hustle me or not?

They didn't come with one.

Quote:
They all look terrible in person. ALL of them.
:D
happy.gif

The souths are :pimp:
pimp.gif
.. Its that Red Patent Leather, Mesh toe and Clear bottom that gets me.. The Norths are nice and simple, the West are :pimp:
pimp.gif
For Sale:
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y)

@#%$? Besides maybe the Aqua VIII's, NOTHING releasing this year deserves :pimp:
pimp.gif
. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Were these really THAT regional? Vegas got all five colors, and it seems that others areas received all coloways as well. In any case, fairly easy pass...

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! NikeHolic23@gmail.com[/center][/b]

I Just Got My Southsides A Couple Days Ago And They Are Really Light But The Insole Isn't That Comfortable Compared To The OLNL's
TEAM PLATANO​

black/red ones are decent
KB8 = MVP
WANTED: DS sheed lows blue/white/red size 10 or 9.5. If ne1 can sell me a pair, hit me up!

Back
Top Bottom