OFFICIAL RESIDENT EVIL 5 THREAD ::EEK!!!!!!!!!! PICS

cause they are almost identical to RE4
resi4 came out 4 years ago

things that worked in 2005 don't work in 2009, the controls are outdated. just because you like it, or it's traditonal doesn't mean that it'sstill the best way.

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

oh my. HOW DID YOU ACQUIRE THIS GAME SO EARLY?????????????????????? that's not fair
the demo is free on XBOX live and i must say it is
pimp.gif

Wesker is back in this one right?

I haven't even played the demo, I'm slacking about to DL it tonight.

PoloRSport wrote:
Has anyone tried there copy online? It's still not verified by abgx and I don't want to get banned.

Correct, the abgx is NOT verified because the game hasn't hit retail yet, therefore the online database hasn't been updatedto confirm it. It passed the 2nd Stealth wave though so everything SHOULD be ok. Its still a risk, the only reason im playing my "imported" onlineversion is because I'm getting an elite soon so the ban doesn't scare me.

Besides, if you've played offline (even with the HDD off and didn't save) M$ can still track you sir
tongue.gif

P.S. There is a patch when you go online that enables ONLINE Co-op.

coppin for ps3...mom n pop store should have it 3 days earlier than release date
pimp.gif

I had read about that. Guess I have to buy a memory card for playing games early and taking out my hard drive. I have had the game since it pre'd buthaven't burnt it yet. Glad I didn't because I was reading that KFC release is censored.

Playing The REsident Evil REmake as we speak. Easily the scariest in the series, tied with part 2 for the best. The envoriments in this game are works of art.

KFC Release is UNCENSORED.

There is no "take out my memory card" "remove my HDD" you'll still be detected since the game registers in the X360 Nand chip on itsmotherboard and transmits to LIVE the minute you sign on.

I played it online and im still here, even though its not "verifed" abgx is still saying its passing the stealth checks.

Yes as soon as you sign on there is a PATCH that includes online CO OP

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

After playing the demo, it went from a must buy to a weekend rental. Plus with Killzone 2 x Street Fighter IV > Resident Evil 5
Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

is this badboy running on 1080p?
Hell yes it is! Sorry I took these pics on my G1 Phone.

Also X360 has HDMI to Chump
indifferent.gif
It's native 720p. Your 360 is upscaling it.
Same with PS3... There are only a handful of games that are 1080p native. And does it really matter that it's 1080p vs 720p? They're bothjust resolutions...

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by reggie707

ps3 hdmi > xbox

PS3, in general >>> XBox 360.
But I will be copping.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

See what you're trying to turn this into? No one besides dummy brought up PS3/Xbox>PS3/Xbox...

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

After playing the demo, it went from a must buy to a weekend rental. Plus with Killzone 2 x Street Fighter IV > Resident Evil 5
Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

is this badboy running on 1080p?
Hell yes it is! Sorry I took these pics on my G1 Phone.

Also X360 has HDMI to Chump
indifferent.gif
It's native 720p. Your 360 is upscaling it.
Same with PS3... There are only a handful of games that are 1080p native. And does it really matter that it's 1080p vs 720p? They're both just resolutions...

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by reggie707

ps3 hdmi > xbox

PS3, in general >>> XBox 360.
But I will be copping.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

See what you're trying to turn this into? No one besides dummy brought up PS3/Xbox>PS3/Xbox...

Exactly thats why I ignored this fool. I have All three system. What do I look like going X360 > PS3
laugh.gif
i'd just be talking about my own self

Back
Top Bottom