Official Resident Evil 5 Thread (PS3 & 360) This Friday 3/13/09

RE 5 releasing this Friday. As huge fan of the Resident Evil series, I've waited 4 years for this game to release on a next-gen console like the 360 andPS3..I can't wait
pimp.gif

resident-evil-5-20070726113940930.jpg

sheva is
pimp.gif

resident-evil-5-screenshot-2.jpg

37.jpg

wesker
blurb_albert-wesker.jpg

resident-evil-5-20080602092947361_640w.jpg

picking it up right after i get home from school on friday
pimp.gif
..........unfortunatly i wont be playing it for a while, just got the red ring of death yesterday
tired.gif

haha if i could i would, but i busted out re4 today to keep me occupied till i can play re5

This game looks filthy!
I have to cop, but it'll be hard switching from the Wii controls to the 360
laugh.gif

BTW, how did that one dude get it early?

I just got a ps3.. I don't like it as much as the xbox 360. Im sure both versions will be identical. Probably get it for 360.. just for xbox live.

I've been playing it and it's pretty similiar to re4. Your partner can get annoying though. Playing co-op is much better. Graphics are awesome as well.

I don't like the idea of having a tag along, but whatever, it's RE5, I'm sure I'll get used to it. It needs to get here asap

had this since last week, but will sell it

brand new unopened for 360. i live in la area, cali

hit me up if interested

i played the demo, and didnt like the way the game is played, just not me, but the graphics were on point

Pass.

Demo sucked, controls suck, graphics suck. Will GameFly it when Killzone 2 and Street Fighter IV ware off (like that will ever happen
laugh.gif
)

^^^ i had the same reaction but if u play wit some one else co-op the game is actually real fun

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

Dang, how'd you get it early?
i live in new york they don't pay attention to release dates
laugh.gif
. yea harlem you can get online and play already

Back
Top Bottom