Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Real talk, just save 270 or a little more and when release comes around go for it. Stop worrying if it'll be limited or a general release and get some rest until they drop. These look so light on another note..I'd like a performance review if someone decides to ball in them.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I don't know, maybe I am nitpicking, but for me the carbon fiber on the outside kinda ruins the shoe for me.  I like the inside view, but the black carbon fiber doesn't really go with the rest of it.  I understand the reason (premium/elite,etc...) but I just don't care for it.  Nonetheless, if its not ridiculous to get a pair, I may well cave.  Who the heck am I kidding, this release will be silliness.

I also feel the medial side>lateral but after the detailed pics the black carbon fiber doesn't look that bad

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Originally Posted by projectpag

Resellers mad because the people who dont want to cop are going to now cop to resell.  South beach 9s going for atleast $2,000 and valued at $3,000.  Real Sneakerheads stand up and resellers sit down.  

You actually think these are going to resell for $2,000?  That's what you ACTUALLY think?  You are just as bad for feeding that BS to the resellers and making these that much more profitable.  No way these even reach $1,000.  South Beach 8's aren't even worth $1,000 and those were done better than these.

Here's an idea NT, create a thread for all the speculators who obviously have productions numbers & know demand to make educated guesses regarding how much a shoe will resell for because I never get tired of it being mentioned in every thread, call it Knowledge Is Loving Life Yet Only Unhonored Rodents Selfishly Enjoy Lactating Feces.
For someone with only 67 posts this was awesome. You must be "The One".

Nah but seriously, it is highly unlikely that ANYONE knows actual production numbers. I'm sick of people making up numbers and running with them. Ex. 666 of GITD Rookies (Ha), <1000 of BB Lebrons (AHAHAHHAAAA). Those are real examples that I've heard people spew. No lie.

At first the carbon fiber threw me off. Now I feel as though it sets off the other colors in a good way.  Sort of showcases them.

Sorry but it will be impossible for me to help a lot of us...
I've receive approx 25-30 messages from guys from this forum trying to cop a pair with my help!
Anyways, the store in France only accept one pair per customer ....

Sorry again but i hope you understand it's not possible for me.

Ben

Originally Posted by Bowiekiddo

I've receive approx 25-30 messages from guys from this forum trying to cop a pair with my help!

Ben
SUPER THIRSTY.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Ben
SUPER THIRSTY.

LOL DAMN ONLY IN AMERICA
tired.gif

WOW ! they build the hype from releasing them in Europe first...Good job Nike..!

Ben
SUPER THIRSTY.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I'm really looking forward to the incessant questions like:  When are the SB Elites dropping? How limited are they? Will they be a GR? that's going to bombard this thread in the coming weeks.
sick.gif

Gonna feel like the weeks leading up to Big Bang release all over again.
30t6p3b.gif

Resellers trying to speculate if any new Lebron will be the "next SB8" in terms of value. They did it with the Cannons, Big Bangs. Look at the resale of those shoes.

If people are expecting the shoe to resell for a thousand, it just wont happen. I dont think any Lebron will ever have a resale higher than the SB8 just cause of the surprise the Sb took everyone by. I saw the SB8 outside of a FA in a mall a week after they released, FSR. Not too long later, sold out everywhere.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Ben
SUPER THIRSTY.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I'm really looking forward to the incessant questions like:  When are the SB Elites dropping? How limited are they? Will they be a GR? that's going to bombard this thread in the coming weeks.
sick.gif

Gonna feel like the weeks leading up to Big Bang release all over again.
30t6p3b.gif
QFT. I can't even count how many times I've listed elite drop dates. I put them on here in February when everybody was enamored with all the 3/2 releases and no one paid attention.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 23since85

At first the carbon fiber threw me off. Now I feel as though it sets off the other colors in a good way.  Sort of showcases them.

This

I wasn't feeling these SB Elites at first but the more pics I see the more I like them. I really like how these are more grey and that blue / green is more subtle instead of being the whole shoe.

Crazy how these will retail for 270 or so after tax. When the South Beach 8 the average resell price the first month or so after release date was 240-320
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

So will this be limited, gr, limited gr? Eastbay rep..... yall getting em?
We don't have any detailed release information about the South Beach Elites yet but it looks like we will most likely be getting them. We'd recommend shooting us a PM closer to June for more info.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Back
Top Bottom