Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

anybody know where I can cop 54" TEAL Nike laces (SB ones are cool too) to go with the Hornets? I checked eBay but they only got 46 =/

Snapped these pics off YouTube of that dude AJ's breaking out the Easter Lows. In my opinion, the 9 Lows look much better on foot.

I'm diggin the IX lows... I'm not one for pastel-$#+ colors, but I like the Easters. Once again, the brons are the best out of these "packs" or "themed" releases.

way better on feet
pimp.gif

the 9 should of just had 360 like the lows.. will have to see the lows on my feet to see if i like them... they do look cool in that video.. that camera is something else

WOW!! just a few moths ago everyone was "The Lows are 
sick.gif
" Now everyone is "The Lows are 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That vid does make a difference tho!

Saw the Easter lows the other day in person as a general release at fnl. You can't catch the iridescence in pics but they look great in person.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

WOW!! just a few moths ago everyone was "The Lows are 
sick.gif
" Now everyone is "The Lows are 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That vid does make a difference tho!
still ugly as hell.

Got my slides in today

I tried the black and red pair on at champs two weeks ago
I was sold they are comfy

I'm torn on the SLH, with teal laces they are cool though. But I need a pair of the hurricanes now idk y orange has grown on me.

Originally Posted by projectpag

You guys have to remember that there has never been this much hype in the shoe game, and the south beach colorway has been the most anticipated and the most hyped colorway over the past year.  The South Beach 9 will sell for over $3000 in the resell market...How do I figure?  Weathermans are going for $750, Nerfs are going for $2000, and foam galaxy are going for $5000.  Value wise these shoes will be between a nerf and the foams, and the hype will make them equal to that or more.  All of these people that are saying that "they dont like the south beach 9s" are just saying that so it doesnt hurt their ego when they resell.  Theres not one person in this thread that isnt going to try to buy these, so stop saying that you are going to pass.  Be real and keep it 100.  

Back
Top Bottom