Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Man dudes on that other site stay schemin contacted everyone on there with a sz 12 big bang and they all said pay as gift I said I'll cover all fees then they go MIA no response smh becareful fellas

Originally Posted by Tony906

Originally Posted by projectpag

You guys have to remember that there has never been this much hype in the shoe game, and the south beach colorway has been the most anticipated and the most hyped colorway over the past year.  The South Beach 9 will sell for over $3000 in the resell market...How do I figure?  Weathermans are going for $750, Nerfs are going for $2000, and foam galaxy are going for $5000.  Value wise these shoes will be between a nerf and the foams, and the hype will make them equal to that or more.  All of these people that are saying that "they dont like the south beach 9s" are just saying that so it doesnt hurt their ego when they resell.  Theres not one person in this thread that isnt going to try to buy these, so stop saying that you are going to pass.  Be real and keep it 100.  

Those numbers are just a tad bit off... Oh and btw you're full of *#%%.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Shoot, I forgot I still want the the u of m pair . Any ideas where these can be had for lower than retail 9.513?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thisizdray

But I need a pair of the hurricanes now idk y orange has grown on me.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by AME416

Do the EASTER IXs come with alternate laces?
nerd.gif
Nope.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Snapped these pics off YouTube of that dude AJ's breaking out the Easter Lows. In my opinion, the 9 Lows look much better on foot.

NO WAY AROUND IT FOR ME. THE LOWS ARE STRAIGHT DOOKIE TURD.

elites lookin
pimp.gif
on stalley...

lmaoo @ da pawn stars pic.. joint really had me
laugh.gif
roll.gif

didnt like the slh's @ 1st but they grew on me..

Heres my small 9 collection, along with my other brons..

Saw the Hornets in person..they are FIRE
pimp.gif

Gonna have to wait to cop tho..it should b an easy cop in NYC in a few weeks..

Originally Posted by Tony906

Originally Posted by projectpag

You guys have to remember that there has never been this much hype in the shoe game, and the south beach colorway has been the most anticipated and the most hyped colorway over the past year.  The South Beach 9 will sell for over $3000 in the resell market...How do I figure?  Weathermans are going for $750, Nerfs are going for $2000, and foam galaxy are going for $5000.  Value wise these shoes will be between a nerf and the foams, and the hype will make them equal to that or more.  All of these people that are saying that "they dont like the south beach 9s" are just saying that so it doesnt hurt their ego when they resell.  Theres not one person in this thread that isnt going to try to buy these, so stop saying that you are going to pass.  Be real and keep it 100.  
Not sure where you are getting those numbers... Anyone can get Weathermans for 4-500 and the Nerfs and Foams from 1200-1500. It appears as though Eastbay will be getting these, so that leads me to believe that these will not be nearly as limited as any of the shoes you listed. Thus, these will not be as valuable. 
I understand that some of our friends in Europe are posting these on eBay and that one pair is already bid up over 1000. That in no way reflects the actual value of the shoes once they release. It's simply an example of people with more money than brains trying to be the first to own a pair in the US. 

Drove 2 hours to niketown boston. I wanted the SLHs since i layed my eyes on them and im not beat for this new hype for every release i needed these

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Drove 2 hours to niketown boston. I wanted the SLHs since i layed my eyes on them and im not beat for this new hype for every release i needed these
YOU DROVE 2 HOURS TO COP THE SLHs? WERE THERE NO SNEAKER STORES NEAR YOU? THAT SEEMS LIKE THE EXTRA MILE FOR THAT RELEASE. I DON'T BELIEVE THEY WILL BE HARD TO GET AT ALL.

Back
Top Bottom