Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Drove 2 hours to niketown boston. I wanted the SLHs since i layed my eyes on them and im not beat for this new hype for every release i needed these
YOU DROVE 2 HOURS TO COP THE SLHs? WERE THERE NO SNEAKER STORES NEAR YOU? THAT SEEMS LIKE THE EXTRA MILE FOR THAT RELEASE. I DON'T BELIEVE THEY WILL BE HARD TO GET AT ALL.
!#@%@ shut up. 

@#+%$* really need to quit these SB customs, garbage #@+ attempts

nike-lebron-9-south-beegums-customs-1.jpg

nike-lebron-9-south-beegums-customs-3.jpg

nike-lebron-9-south-beegums-customs-2.jpg

nike-lebron-9-south-beegums-customs-4.jpg

Drove 2 hours to niketown boston. I wanted the SLHs since i layed my eyes on them and im not beat for this new hype for every release i needed these
YOU DROVE 2 HOURS TO COP THE SLHs? WERE THERE NO SNEAKER STORES NEAR YOU? THAT SEEMS LIKE THE EXTRA MILE FOR THAT RELEASE. I DON'T BELIEVE THEY WILL BE HARD TO GET AT ALL.
I goto school an hour and a half out of boston. Im from NJ. I dont think these will be hard to get but im tired of having to get my kicks online. I want these on the day of release. These are going to be a lot of people's first Lebron, and im not trying to go through that hassle. I mean i hope im wrong and i hope these dont sell out but i want my 2 pairs secured. I know in NJ these are on the whole hoods list for the summer. These joints are fresh 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 . The ride isnt 2 bad when your going 95 down the masspike. I live for this *%#. I cant wait for these to be on my feet. I hope everyone gets their pair easier then me lol. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

!#@%@ shut up. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LET ME GET YOU A SADDLE.

I goto school an hour and a half out of boston. Im from NJ. I dont think these will be hard to get but im tired of having to get my kicks online. I want these on the day of release. These are going to be a lot of people's first Lebron, and im not trying to go through that hassle. I mean i hope im wrong and i hope these dont sell out but i want my 2 pairs secured. I know in NJ these are on the whole hoods list for the summer. These joints are fresh 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 . The ride isnt 2 bad when your going 95 down the masspike. I live for this *%#. I cant wait for these to be on my feet. I hope everyone gets their pair easier then me lol. 

NO HEAT FROM ME MAN, I UNDERSTAND. ME AND MY GIRL DROVE 6 HOURS FROM CLEVELAND TO CHICAGO TO GRAB THE BANNED 1'S. THE RETURN OF NIKE AIR REALLY BROUGHT ME BACK.

Yeah man thrill of the chase. Ive been getting lucky online lately it was time to put some actual work in.

!#@%@ shut up. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LET ME GET YOU A SADDLE.
lol looks like you got a new fan

!#@%@ shut up. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LET ME GET YOU A SADDLE.

Keep your hand me downs bum
20ijltt.gif

20ijltt.gif

20ijltt.gif

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by Bowiekiddo

Hey!!!
happy.gif

Just receive my pair few minutes ago!! I'm really happy with the quality of the shoes!
For the sizing, if I compare to my other LJ 9, They are exactly like my Dunkman, Miami Nights !
Larger than my Swingmans, and a little smaller than my Big Bangs!
For resume, My usual size in Nikes is 12US and for Lebrons between 12,5(South Beach) and 13(China's for example)

now the pics!!

SHEEEEEEEEEESH!!
pimp.gif
OH LAWD HAVE MERCY

Those lows do nothin for me. One pair for someone else wanting them.

^gotta go with the Hurricanes, sig check! But both are nice, as of this coming Saturday morning I'll be very happy to say I own both. After SLHs on to the SB Elites. Still need Big Bangs, Miami Nights, and Chinas. Got a pair of MNs in sight.

Back
Top Bottom