Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

If anybody is trying to get the china's Black Ribbon Sports has them in for $285 shipped. 661-729-4300
Last time I stopped by they had 1 sz (
glasses.gif
, 2(9's) 2 (9.5's) 3(10.5's) 1(11) 2(11.5's) 1(12) 1(12.5) and 1(13) and I believe theyre open 1-7 cali time.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v623/suprafntc/?action=view¤t=DSC_0881.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v623/suprafntc/?action=view¤t=DSC_0878.jpg

Originally Posted by funkjazzsoul

Been wearing my Chinas playin ball. Gotta say they are really dope to ball in.

Also, Eastbay are saying that all these colorways are coming in:

COOL GREY/GRAPE/BLACK/CHERRY___by second week of November, 2011
WHITE/SPORT RED___by second week of November, 2011
CANNON/VOLT/TOTAL ORANGE___by third week of November, 2011
Sport Red/White/Wolf Grey/Ohio State___by third week of November, 2011
BLACK/BLACK/ANTHRACITE__last week of November, 2011
WHITE/GORGE GREEN/TOTAL ORANGE/Miami__last week of November, 2011
White/Black___last week of December, 2011
Green Abyss /White/Obsidian___second week of January, 2012
Cool Grey/White/Metallic Silver___by second week of February, 2012
Metallic Silver/Metallic Silver/Bright Mango___by second week of March, 2012
Anthracite/Black/Volt___by second week of March, 2012
Court Purple/Turquoise Blue___last week of March, 2012

Those last ones I never heard of... And seen no pics of...

Cool grey / white / metallic silver will look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They will be normal 9s right, not the PS?
Dunkmans

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

so my boy at the house of hoops just told me that the chinas will be releasing the day after xmas...

Don't lie to me man
cuz if you are I'm sending goons.... how he know and Eastbay Rep and @nikestore don't !? Not making any sense... not like day after christmas is that far off from other release dates that are already out. 
It'd make more sense to me if the shoes releasing the day after Xmas were the Xmas shoes and just them.

i peeped that too.............. patiently waiting to see how all these different cws turn out. So far so good. I cant say if DID have the money to cop all the ones shown, that i wouldnt.

Originally Posted by AwesomeGotti

It's only right we go to "China" then to "South Beach" for "Christmas"..... #Awesome

what happened to the original username?
and that pic alone is making me reconsider the Chinas...as long as they see a US release.

Maybe it's just me, but as nice as the 9s have the potential to be they're not worth a dime over retail at the most.

Metallic Silver/Metallic Silver/Bright Mango will look DOPE. Anyone seen any pics of these yet? and will they be the normal 9s or the PS?

Tried on "The U" joints a few days ago...they look good in person, but I still passed...the fit was similar to the 8 but I felt like they are little bit narrower, but not by much

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

This dude Durant said Kobe could beat Lebron in a game of 1 on 1. Thoughts, opinions?

Need to stay on topic...lebron 9s?

My son plays on a 2nd grade hoops team...they are the miami hurricanes...may have to try and get "the U"s ....

Can't wait to see the Dunkmans for this year's model
pimp.gif

And I'm debating whether or not I should get the MNs or not. I had planned on buying my girl some UGGs this week. Don't wanna be selfish.

Spoiler [+]
She would be walking barefeet if it were the Cannons coming out on Friday
laugh.gif

whats up guys and gals! i havent posted in any threads in a long while. good to see this one moving along this year. just got these in today so i figured id post them. absolutely love them, and cant wait for cannons next
399292497.jpg

399292500.jpg

and a detailed pic.  i love the midsole and material use 

399292501.jpg

Pull the trigger man. Mine get lots of comments. Best comment was 'hope you can dunk if you're gonna wear those shoes'
laugh.gif

My China's arrived 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

China's at the gym with black NBA's

Out of my 200+ soccer collection, only two potential matches

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Don't lie to me man
cuz if you are I'm sending goons.... how he know and Eastbay Rep and @nikestore don't !? Not making any sense... not like day after christmas is that far off from other release dates that are already out. 
It'd make more sense to me if the shoes releasing the day after Xmas were the Xmas shoes and just them.
yeah i dont know man. my boy works at footlocker and he was told by the manager of one of the hoh's (i'll leave out where because i dont want the phones blowin up) that the china joints drop the day after xmas.

Originally Posted by AwesomeGotti

Remember when no one liked the Lebron 9s???
laugh.gif

i do...... but we both knew this was gonna happen.  And the thread is going 286 pages strong.

Back
Top Bottom