Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by pennyfan757

i'm actually surprised that people like this shoe.

because you dont? Why did you come into this thread?

my first time seeing the shoe and i have a few pairs of  previous lebrons so i wanted to see what the new model looked like. shoe might be good for performance but looks odd to me to wear casually.  i wasnt even knocking dudes who copped i was just saying i was surprised that the shoe got a good reception i didnt expect that from this model.

Originally Posted by The1Prophecy

The man of many words
laugh.gif

Freegums better release before the year is over.

my first time seeing the shoe and i have a few pairs of  previous lebrons so i wanted to see what the new model looked like. shoe might be good for performance but looks odd to me to wear casually.  i wasnt even knocking dudes who copped i was just saying i was surprised that the shoe got a good reception i didnt expect that from this model.
They got plenty of hate early on. Probably just in the last few weeks or so, more people started liking them as more colorways came out and saw the shoes in person. 

From what I've seen Cannons will be pretty hyped, pretty sure jimmyjazz sold out from when I posted the link to early morning, depends on how many pairs everyones stores get really

Originally Posted by Wayne141

They got plenty of hate early on. Probably just in the last few weeks or so, more people started liking them as more colorways came out and saw the shoes in person. 
i gotcha. i hope you guys enjoy your pairs

By far the dumbest reasoning I see posted on this site. This is a FORUM. People are allowed to voice their opinions, whether good or bad.

^ I'm saying yes. A poster said not too long ago that they would and NTLV tweeted that they'd be getting them.

mailman dropped off my MN's. had a stain on the toe tho but easily removed. nice shoe in person. Now to wait for the cannons.

another shipping confirmation from JJ for the cannons...can't wait for them to get here on monday

^did your confirmation say next Monday? I'm trying to figure out when my pair is scheduled to arrive  

EDIT: damn, just tracked on fedex and its not arriving till the 16th.

I wear size 12 on my Lebron 8 V2s and size 13 for my V1s

what size should I order my chinas? 13 right?

Originally Posted by megatron

I wear size 12 on my Lebron 8 V2s and size 13 for my V1s

what size should I order my chinas? 13 right?
Everyones saying to go half size up on these, which I agree with. I wear an 8 and ordered an 8, the length of them is fine for me but the toe box is super cramped (width wise) so I'd say if anything just a half size up. Probably be best to go to a local store and try on the breds (if they have them).

You guys remember when we could browse through threads without having to go back 5 pages to look at the most recent? Yeah, me neither
30t6p3b.gif

Didn't realize the MNs come with an extra set of black laces.

Does anyone know if the black/red and Scarface's come with an extra set?

These came in yesterday... My Lebron 8 v2's are a size 9.. I got a 9.5 in the cannons and they still fit me tighter than my 8's.. I could have def got a 10.. 

Back
Top Bottom