Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Just looked at my credit card account, so not only did I miss the Cannons, but NDC still charged me.
So now no shoes, and I get to wait for the reversal of the charge.

Man, some of y'all need to just calm down. Cannons are nice no doubt, but I don't see them doing South Beach numbers and don't know why some of y'all seem to want that to happen. Seems like part of the hype is maybe coming from people wanting to cop cuz they didn't get South Beaches last year. To me, these aren't worth more than 200-250 tops, and it'll be a damn shame if people start buying into the hype and start dropping 300+ on them. Just calm down and let the hype settle. Besides there's way too many damn nice releases this month to start dropping South Beach kind of money on these. Still got Chinas, Freegums, Nerfs, Weathermans, Concords, and Xmas shoes for LBJ/KD/Kobe, not to mention Last Shots, Black Flip 3 and whatever the hell else people are trying to cop. Don't think the month that South Beaches dropped last year was nearly as packed as this year.

^^^The hype is a bit dumb over these.
But for me, all I wanted this month was the Cannons.
I'm passing on all the upcoming releases you listed.

^Yeah, I feel bad for the dudes that just wanted these purely cuz they thought the colorway was nice. Lot of people I feel like are honestly just copping out of the hype of having the newest hot "Miami" shoe or are probably just looking to resell.

I wonder if all those Chinas, Cannons, and Miami Nights in Europe will get routed to the States eventually. I do see a couple Euro people trying to cash in on eBay though, seeing a bunch of Chinas just listed recently for like $350-400, crazy.

Man, Nike's gotta know no way they're selling there, definitely not like in the US
laugh.gif

^^^For me I just liked the shoe, I don't care about hype.
I live in a small town in New England, nobody here knows what my shoes are anyway, I just buy what I like.
But also because of the small town, there's no stores anywhere near me that sell the good stuff.
So I'm stuck with online buying.
And if I miss out online, I've missed out, unless I wanna pay resellers, there's no going to a store in the morning for me.

THESE ENDED UP BEING A LOT MORE LIMITED THAN A LOT OF PEOPLE THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE, ME INCLUDED.

EDIT: EASTBAY HAS THE TIMER BACK ON FOR CANNONS. COUNTDOWN TO RESTOCK?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 MAY BE HARDER TO COP THAN THE FIRST TIME AROUND.

EASTBAY REP, WHAT'S UP WITH THIS?

Originally Posted by button999

Just looked at my credit card account, so not only did I miss the Cannons, but NDC still charged me.
So now no shoes, and I get to wait for the reversal of the charge.

I feel your pain bro.....Hate when this happens and my bank takes like 2 weeks to put the money back it my account

Heads up the new champs at Easton towne center mall has Miami nights not sure on sizes

ON MY WAY TO PICK UP MY PAIRS. CALLED AHEAD AND THE STORE STILL HAS 3 PAIRS LEFT. MAY BE ABLE TO HELP OUT A COUPLE NT'ERS.

Originally Posted by icebrgbig everAFTER

Currently on the hunt here in NYC...if I find, I'll post...hope anyone else from NY does the same 
tired.gif

Call HOH on 34th st...I just got back and there wasn't that many people there this morning. They might still have some sizes left.

I'm thinking about trying to get a 2nd pair this morning, I already have 1 locked down
ohwell.gif

ndc came threw for me got my lil bro his size 8.5 anyone know how is PG HOH doing my boy just went there two hours ago and they said they didnt get ?info

Back
Top Bottom