Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

some of you dudes need to chill tombout "i need" or "im helpin out"

lowkey could get this thread locked and its moving very good right now

was the only dude at my local store... store only had 12 pairs and 11 of them were accounted for... had to cop a sz 10.5 instead of my usual 11... and yall already know how these run tight
indifferent.gif
.. o well, at least i got one.

only myself and this chick picked up from DTLR in lake forest mall for you DMV heads, i got a 12 and she got a 10.5 so if HOH PG is faking (as always) head out this way

Originally Posted by datboi81

only myself and this chick picked up from DTLR in lake forest mall for you DMV heads, i got a 12 and she got a 10.5 so if HOH PG is faking (as always) head out this way

Appreciate the DMV lookout

for all my new york people, foot action on 34th has them. footlocker on steinway street in astoria queens has em. I'm on my way now. now that I have so many options of copping, I'm wondering if I should double up?

Easton HOH sold out FAST...i was like 15th in line, and all the 10.5s were gone by customer number 6....grrrrrrrr....good thing i only waited an hour!
-sf77

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Heads up the new champs at Easton towne center mall has Miami nights not sure on sizes

YO! were you at HOH this AM for the Cannons?
I missed out, my size was gone by the time i got to the door...

-sf77

To answer some questions about NDC (typing it like that so I don't generate ad revenue
smile.gif
)

If your order says "processing" it doesn't mean it is getting cancelled, chances are your order won't even ship until Monday (they may ship tonight but I doubt it), they don't process or ship on the weekends. If you are still worried you can call the customer service number and check.

Glad to see so many people helping others out, try not to advertise you need a pair or will cop though, you know mods will be watching this and banning ppl so be smart.

Originally Posted by Beats05

crossing my fingers for an ndc restock or something

You and me both fam.
nerd.gif
 All malls around me got none in stock, but ironically got MN's when they released.
indifferent.gif

Picked mine up this morning. Too fire. Trying to decide if these or the pine foams are my favorite non-J's of the year.

was first at my local HOH. Easy pickup. Very few pairs.

Pulled a wale. Gonna rock orange on both though.

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

Easton HOH sold out FAST...i was like 15th in line, and all the 10.5s were gone by customer number 6....grrrrrrrr....good thing i only waited an hour!
-sf77

Easton in Columbus Ohio? How many people were there overall? I'm SOOOO happy I didn't end up going up there now & my spot came through

My pairs, the blue/yellow polos weren't a great match so they'll be replaced now. Pleased with the green/volt match though.

On to the Chinas now I hope

I feel like I got a jewel now that everyone seems to be scrambling for the Cannons....
I got them quick from JJ and even was notified late about them having it....
should I have not worn these to the gym and resold them instead?....hmmmmm

I am definitely going to have to get a different pair of orange laces, I HATE the speckles on the ones they come with

easy cop in houston, showed up at local fa around 10 30 am and walked out with 4 pairs. the store only had 14 pairs total i believe. still more pairs available, debating on if i should go cop more.

Right on for the Lacoste shirt match. Don't mind if I swagga jack you. Haha.

Going to check the polo store around the corner from NTSF first though

Back
Top Bottom