Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I'd cop X-mas joints if they were $170. But for the extra $15? EZ PASS. Nike is on their best bull@#$% again....
30t6p3b.gif

Wait, you mean the Lebron Christmas isn't $170? How much will they be then?

Chrjstmases are $185?! I can understand $5 extra but not 15. I wonder if the ASG will be that price as well.
30t6p3b.gif
Nike. I'm not copping but still. Ppl deciding between Chinas or X'mas have an easy decision.

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I'm so close to a pair of Miami Nights, they look better and better in every pic!
that's the thing with that colorway, they look AMAZING in pics. they just don't look that good in person.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Christmas 9s will grow on people just a last year's did (me included), but IMO the clear sole saves it from being pretty average.
Not only a clear sole, but a clear sole with ice/snow effect, 3M swoosh and two pairs of 3M laces. To each his own though.

I'm glad most don't like them. That will change closer to the 26th though. Just like every release.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Ewww Xmas, it's a red shoe with green laces
roll.gif

I can understand how you can say that about the LBJ 9's, but the 8's... It isn't possible not to like them.
nike-basketball-lebron-8-v2-christmas-2010-08.jpg
I have no hate for Xmas 8s, these is super dope. The snow inspired speckle midsole on asphalt black, over a bed of full air max bubble is amazing. 
I see these and I just draw blanks,

Screen-Shot-2011-12-12-at-11.50.17-AM.png

If they would of added another color (blocker) to the shoe, or did something else with the air bag / midsole, it could be dope, but IMO he Xmas 9s have ZERO inspiration. 

the sole makes me want them. But they're 3rd in line behind the Chinas and XI's. probably will pass.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Where is everyone getting this price change info? Am I missing something here?
This! $185 really? might just double up on the XI's 
ohwell.gif

i will never understand the love for the christmas 8's or 9's. ever. makes as much sense to me as the love for the freegums. might as well camp out for white uptowns.

Originally Posted by debs 168

i will never understand the love for the christmas 8's or 9's. ever. makes as much sense to me as the love for the freegums. might as well camp out for white uptowns.

roll.gif
roll.gif

DEAD.

roll.gif

I can understand how you can say that about the LBJ 9's, but the 8's... It isn't possible not to like them.
I have no hate for Xmas 8s, these is super dope. The snow inspired speckle midsole on asphalt black, over a bed of full air max bubble is amazing. 

If they would of added another color (blocker) to the shoe, or did something else with the air bag / midsole, it could be dope, but IMO he Xmas 9s have ZERO inspiration. 
IF I end up copping the Xmas, and thats a big if, I wanna have someone paint the midsole black and add speckles for me, maybe green to match the laces or white

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Christmas 9s will grow on people just a last year's did (me included), but IMO the clear sole saves it from being pretty average.  I wish they would have though more green or black and less red personally. 
Quite simply: agreed. Still gettin 'em though. Can't have enough red kicks IMO. Somebody photoshop a black midsole with white speckles on the Xmas 9s and show Nike what they messed up on. I'd love to see it.

Only way I'm copping Xmas brons is if I get them before Xmas I'm cool if there gonna be called the day after Xmas brons

Originally Posted by Al3xis

the sole makes me want them. But they're 3rd in line behind the Chinas and XI's. probably will pass.

After the new year the clear sole is suppose to be a Nike ID option so I to am thinking of making my own Xmas custom

Passing on the Xmas 9's Chinas are mine probably leaves me in a tossup between freegums and concords since Concords come first they'll probably win

IHeartBoost wrote:

IHeartBoost wrote:
roll.gif

nike-basketball-lebron-8-v2-christmas-2010-08.jpg

Screen-Shot-2011-12-12-at-11.50.17-AM.png

First Christmas Lebron 8's kill these shoes.  Second this is a sick colorway, but it would have better to give it another theme as just one of his regular season shoes, not for a Christmas shoe though.  I'll get them, but just rock the extra set of red laces, but it is a real clean colorway, specially that icy sole.

dam them MN look dope, for some reason i never saw them with the black laces, really nice..Xmas joints are dope also.. got the v2's on craigslist for like 2 weeks after release for like 190. so im hoping i cant get them for a decent price when i got the money.. i dont see them cannons selling at all, hopefully can get those on sale also.. this shoe isnt really appealing to the masses and the price tag dosent help so thats a good thing... they look so much better on feet

I'm not into the 9's at all but the China's are starting to grow on me. Did someone say that NDC and Eastbay will be getting these? What about FTL, HOH, Champs, FTA, etc?

Originally Posted by nimhet

I'm not into the 9's at all but the China's are starting to grow on me. Did someone say that NDC and Eastbay will be getting these? What about FTL, HOH, Champs, FTA, etc?
NDC, Eastbay, SELECT Champs (not all), Urban accounts.  Not sure about HOH and FTL though

I don't think Niketown Miami is getting them. I asked my boy that works there and he says he hasn't heard anything.

Back
Top Bottom