Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

By the way, here are Jason Petrie's top 5 Lebron 9 colorways, according to what he posted on Twitter:

5. LeBron 9 "Watch the Throne" (Tied)

5. LeBron 9 "Summit Lake Hornets" (Tied)

5. LeBron 9 "Home" (Tied)

4. LeBron 9 "Cannon"

3. LeBron 9 ASG "Galaxy"

2. LeBron 9 "China"

1. LeBron 9 "Swingman"

new pics of the griffeys look
pimp.gif

they on my list now.

swigmans and big bangs. and search for cannons and im done..
so far only have
kentuckys
miami nights
chinas
x-mas

Can't believe even after a 24 hour shut down this thread is still messed up...yuku SMDH...

Anyway....finally joined the party...Cannons are still sitting in both Footactions and Footlockers in the BX and Manhattan....just call around and I'm sure you'll get lucky....

Got STUPID lucky with the Chinas...did an item locate a week ago..my size showed up in a spot next to the house..called a couple times...kept getting told they don't have them...finally stopped in...saw the manager..gave her the item number...she went in the back...joints was stashed with Black and Reds...They were a return and I'm sure some employee was stashing them for the next 50...lol...

RETAIL FTW

i was planning on getting the red foamposites but now that the swingmans are coming out march 2 i will be copping those!

i love niketalk, thread is acting up but loving the new pics of the swingmans, very nice.. they have that green look.. thought it was am all blue shoe, still fire.. who knew febuary was going to be so crazy.. big bangs over anything

Homes are underrated. I'm glad they're getting slept on.

Nike really needs to leak release dats for the Big Bangs and Hornets.

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by you big dummy

The Miami Heat will wear their new black jerseys tonight against the Lakers...expecting Bron to debut a new 9 p.e.
nerd.gif

BHM??

BHM is in February...

I know that...I'm still going out on a limb and say he'll sport the BHM with the black uni. Expect Kobe to wear his BHM as well. Can't wait for the game!

anybody know of any fitteds or snap backs that go with the china 9s?

please save the "matching too much" slander, I'm just looking for a cool fitted for them.

Probably will only try to cop the "big bangs" of the remaining colorways to drop, all depends on how easy they will be to find.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

This thread has been getting messed up quite a bit. Am I the only one that thinks that another should be started for the new colorways coming out? I also feel discussion about the low tops should be kept in a separate thread.
It's gonna happen when you get to a certain amount of pages no matter what.

Just got my pair of Freegums in from Footaction today and already have to ship them back.On the left shoe you can see the black clothe from the side panel with the nike symbol on it through the white.Then the right shoe has a bubble about the size of a nickel in the sole around the toe area.Didn't even try them on called footaction immediately and told them what was wrong and they said to send them back.So now I will have to wait probably over a month just to get a replacement.Guess I'm picky but that bubble almost seems like its air under the sole or something.I tried taking pictures but couldn't get good enough shots.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Swingmans might have moved into my top 5 after seeing the true color in the new pics
Top 3 for me.

Cannons, Big Bangs, Griffs.

Greenish abyss or whatever it is -
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
yea, the green abyss is dope. But they also have a red carpet feel to them. They might look clean with red laces

I've switched from team Dunkman to team Griff. I was thinking because I already have a blue pair (Chinas) that I'd pass on the Griffs, but I feel like the Dunkmans will be mad available down the road just like the 8s. Anybody else?

Nah don't think the Dunkman will sit long. Since the Dunkman 8 were disappointing, ppl have that itch for them this year.

Originally Posted by Rocket

I've switched from team Dunkman to team Griff. I was thinking because I already have a blue pair (Chinas) that I'd pass on the Griffs, but I feel like the Dunkmans will be mad available down the road just like the 8s. Anybody else?

The dunkman 8's were a trash shoe. Most people don't like the V3 or PS model and it was a Tin foil shoe. If you got them much respect but comparing the dunkman 8's to these 9's is apples and oranges. They might sit but no way sit like the 8 dunkmans. Champs by me still had dunkmans around Christmas time. Id be willing to bet a lot of money the dunkmans won't be in the store for even a month

Yeah, I don't have the dunkman 8s, thank God. I guess I should've clarified that I didn't think they'd be available around Christmas, but more so readily available to anyone that tries. Kind of like the Miami Nights, I guess. Either way, I feel like out of the 3 3/2/12 releases, the Griffs will be the hottest ticket.

sure woulda been nice if Yuku did some maintenance on the site during the blackout....kill two birds with one stone. This site and specifically this thread is messin up constantly

My nine collection thus far!

Had to get a GR pair of the Freegums to wear.  My fave CW of this shoe!!!  Also got a pair from the UNKNWN release signed by Freegums!

Got a pair of big bangs coming too!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Love the 9's but I think after BB's im done until we see the Elite version with the 360 Max Air sole
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom