Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by verbatim2d

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

^ those id's AR nice but would be crazy with aforementioned taxi laces....hmmmm*thinking*
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

dsc09189p.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-02-01

dsc09190yv.jpg

Yeah something like that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So im not crazy when I thought I saw them in the id thread....yup....I hate you now...naw jk but still one of my favorite id's to date...let get them laces mang

Very well executed!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LEbron BHM's arent bad but I think the KD's are the best of the bunch followed by Lebron's and then Kobe's.  Kobe's line fell off this year as a casual shoe...just no way you can do it
sick.gif

Could someone PM me the Champs SKU for the Miami Nights so I can do a stock locate? Been looking around for it for a while with no luck. Thanks.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

dsc09189p.jpg

dsc09190yv.jpg

Yeah something like that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So im not crazy when I thought I saw them in the id thread....yup....I hate you now...naw jk but still one of my favorite id's to date...let get them laces mang

Very well executed!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LEbron BHM's arent bad but I think the KD's are the best of the bunch followed by Lebron's and then Kobe's.  Kobe's line fell off this year as a casual shoe...just no way you can do it
sick.gif

Kobes can't be pulled off casually? I beg to differ. Maybe its just you. They look fine in this pic to me. Picture isn't mine btw

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

YOTD KD's just sold out in under 5 minutes. I'm honestly frightened at what could happen with the BB's.
Different story here. BBs will be available at more stores, it's an All-Star Game shoe just like the past releases. Shouldn't be any different here, so if you're on the ball and really want them then you should get them easily on release.
Lies, I had NDC or HOH only that I could get my ASG 8s from last year...and with the Thursday release + me working I ONLY had NDC. I'm in mid-southern Ohio if that matters, but you tell me what kinds of places will have the ASG shoes. It's not most footlockers/champs'/footactions/finishlines/big retailers. NT/HOH isn't really widespread, smaller places are hit/miss(& around here the few were miss).
Somebody help me if I'm missing something, because NDC looks like my best shot & NDC doesn't look to inviting for these releases like it did last year...

I know this off topic but boy those KD YOTD's went super fast! Please land don't let the BB's or the BHM's go that fast!!

I did get my size 14 YOTD's tho.

For anyone that was wondering.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

I know this off topic but boy those KD YOTD's went super fast! Please land don't let the BB's or the BHM's go that fast!!

I did get my size 14 YOTD's tho.

For anyone that was wondering.
happy.gif
Stop Gloating
Those Jerseys are pretty nice but the shorts are lame.
sick.gif

I'm pretty sure the shorts are supposed to signify what the NASA astronauts train in (staying true to the NASA theme). I see the ROTC guys and girls work out around campus over here at ASU early in the morning and their shorts look exactly like those only shorter. Maybe I'm wrong, but thought I'd take a stab at it.

Yeah what's up with the shorts. Doesn't matter, the shoes ain't gonna match with the uniform colors anyway.
laugh.gif

words & images // Zac Dubasik

As the official uniform provider of the NBA, adidas is faced with the challenge each year of creating a unique All Star uniform. Today, they are launching the 2012 editions, which will be worn Feb. 25th in Orlando. While an All Star Game presents some unique opportunities that aren’t always present in the regular season, one thing does stay the same. “You know our story. It’s all about light and fast, and athletes first. And in that, it’s a head to toe experience,

Still can't believe that those are the shorts they're wearing with the jerseys. Looks off.

yea it does, but just like nikes loves putting a big swoosh on everything, addidas loves putting stripes on everything, its almost as though they dont care how it looks, as long you know its their brand.

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

pass on all the BHM. they are all boring and horrible.

nike needs to stop releasing all these gimmick colorways eachtime theres a holiday.

why, because making money sucks?

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Very well executed!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif

Kobes can't be pulled off casually? I beg to differ. Maybe its just you. They look fine in this pic to me. Picture isn't mine btw
is this guy a fairy or what?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Still can't believe that those are the shorts they're wearing with the jerseys. Looks off.

yea it does, but just like nikes loves putting a big swoosh on everything, addidas loves putting stripes on everything, its almost as though they dont care how it looks, as long you know its their brand.
they look like regular gym shorts you can buy at JC Penney

Back
Top Bottom