Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

nah dude. just took em using my crappy phone. Sorry i didn't give the colors justice, they were all desaturated.

attack strong? nah! left my ankle braces in

Dang the Swingmans look fresh but I want something with 3m laces. Can't wait to see pics of the Dunkmans decisions, decisions.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

still waiting for some decent pics of the Dunkmans.. im tryin to be patient

Good point. It is kinda weird we've had detailed photos of others but not the dunkmans. At least not high res shots like the SLHs.

Originally Posted by jaeY

Dang the Swingmans look fresh but I want something with 3m laces. Can't wait to see pics of the Dunkmans decisions, decisions.

You could put the Christmas laces in there, I don't think they have any green in them.  Not sure if the reds match though 
nerd.gif

Don't see why people are getting butt hurt over awesomeblossom posting "zzzzz", it's no different than people (even I just did it) saying "yuku" so they can read. Would be nice to be able to read this thread correctly one day.

Originally Posted by SGkicks15

The swingmans look crazy in that pic.
walked into deveoes in cincy today and suprisingly they still had the BHMs. Dont post in here much but lurk a lot... anyways heres my 9 collection so far.
Great collectio man
pimp.gif
. Freegums missing.

Originally Posted by vc8481

walked into deveoes in cincy today and suprisingly they still had the BHMs. Dont post in here much but lurk a lot... anyways heres my 9 collection so far.
Great collectio man
pimp.gif
. Freegums missing.

Looks exactly like mines so far....if you swap out OSUs for Freegums.
4 more pairs will be added by 3/2....possibly 5. Then it's SLHs & a pair of IDs.

Then I'm done!
happy.gif

pimp.gif
 excuse the 7s and 8s...

but BHMs are on the way from nike.com and i will cop the college packs below retail along with blackouts and etc.

GALAXYs next !!

Originally Posted by vc8481

Great collectio man
pimp.gif
. Freegums missing.
Yea i no.... Im def feeling them its just with so many shoes droppin lately i really havent had a chance to pick em up.... ill prolly get them before its all said and done.

I just found out that Nike.com for Italy already has the ASG's and has had them for over a week now.Time to get a Italian card now so I can order from them.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by chubibong

unDS my swingmans

I thought you did a lace swap lol. It doesn't look bad actually
nerd.gif
yup. it would also look nice if i swap em with green laces(canon) and red(xmas)
the lace color on this pic actually matches the secondary laces on the chinas

Back
Top Bottom