Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by mrlongong

they released on nbastore? when? i missed out..

Last night at like 1:35 am CT. They were supposed to drop at 11:00 p.m. but were supposedly pushed back until midnight CT. They still didn't show up on the site and there was conflicting statements as to whether they had already sold out or that they never got them. Clarification came that the IT team at NBAStore had not placed them on the site and that we should just keep refreshing and be on the lookout. When they did show up on the site, they (Brons, KD's, Kobe's) could only be pulled up by the product numbers. They sold out in under ten minutes.

A lace swap that I'd like to see would be the cool grey 3M laces on the ASG lebron. They would go with the lock-down tab. Anybody got the tools to make this possible? Let's see it!

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Looks like NDC honored the pairs and shipped!

oh_gif.gif

So this explains the quick sellout Friday night.

dont know if its an error or if iam going to get a cancellation email..... but i just ordered a pair on NDC right now. well see how it goes in a few days.

Originally Posted by gentry187

I think the orange laces from the cannons would work best on these if you're going to swap laces.

This. The switch looks excellent on the vids from Youtube.

Originally Posted by Rocket

A lace swap that I'd like to see would be the cool grey 3M laces on the ASG lebron. They would go with the lock-down tab. Anybody got the tools to make this possible? Let's see it!

I figure I'll try this Tuesday when my pair gets in but whenever I wear them im pretty sure I'm sticking with the orange laces thy come with. I like these bangs just as they are. I want to put those silver 3m laces from the durants in my mangos though. The laces from the cool greys are much darker then the silver on the mango

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

I decided to pass on the Big Bangs. I hope I made the right decision...

You didn't, shoes are beautiful in person! Now they're going for $350-$400 on eBay. I want a pair but not willing to pay that much.

Yeah they just had a restock at 3:00 pm est on NDC

Missed lebron's, got KB7

are you serious? ndc restock and nbastore dropped them last night at a random time despite telling almost everybody who called them that they weren't getting them?! then there's a site called kb24.com that drops the kobes? i seriously have to be online 24 hours a day reloading every website there is 24 hours a day to get a pair of shoes for retail. man, this hobby is terrible 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom