Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

wait....so swingmans/mangos/dunkmans are limited too or will they all be GR?

Hope its just a GR, NIke is ODing lately

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

wait....so swingmans/mangos/dunkmans are limited too or will they all be GR?

Hope its just a GR, NIke is ODing lately
As of right now, Yes they are all limited, I guess you can say "LimitedGR", should be a good amount of stores getting them im thinking. I wouldnt say as limited as the Galaxy's by no means though.

smokin.gif

I know Champs around my way is getting the swingmans, and they still have Miami Nights sitting on the shelf. I'm not too worried.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

I know Champs around my way is getting the swingmans, and they still have Miami Nights sitting on the shelf. I'm not too worried.

Where you stay that has the Nights on the shelf?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Sunvalley Mall in Concord (CA)

Not sure what sizes but they had 'em on display when I went over the weekend

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Maaaan NDC still hasnt sent my Big Bangs 
mad.gif

Starting to get a little worried..

If you chose Ground Shipping, it takes 1-2 days to process before its shipped, Should ship today or tomorrow.

Even though I got my pair of Big Bangs fairly easily (was lucky anyways), I don't want to go through the hassle with limited releases for everything -__

Thank god they are not as limited, should be a much easier purchase.

Originally Posted by dreb1989

I heard the Big Bangs are getting released in Orlando today as feel as the Kobe's and Durant's.

If anyone has some reliable info related to this PLEASE PM me! Everytime I call FA and HOH its either busy or they pick up and hang up

My man! I'm going up to the mall to have them stock located after work. Woooooo FINALLY.Oh also my local champs said if I show up around 9, someone can sell me the Swings on Friday. So call around and see if you all can work something out.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by dreb1989

I heard the Big Bangs are getting released in Orlando today as feel as the Kobe's and Durant's.

If anyone has some reliable info related to this PLEASE PM me! Everytime I call FA and HOH its either busy or they pick up and hang up
they dropped today in orlado. jonnyappleseed posted pics in pick up thread

Sun Vallet still has MN? My nephew has wanted those for a minute but champs said no where close. Maybe just no where in his size 11.5 but I might check them out while I'm in Pleasant Hill tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up....

My Big bangs have been sitting in Kentucky since early Saturday morning. Still says on time for delivery tomorrow. Man I was really hoping for an early delivery today. Oh well one more day hopefully can't wait.

NikeTalk username YK13 doesn't like the fact that I let you guys know that they have full size runs over here in Europe for the Lebrons and decided he wanted to send me a message.I think he's one of those European resellers cause otherwise why should he care.Im at work and cant post a picture of it but here's what he sent in the message

YK13 Quote:Yo! What is wrong with you telling people that Nikestore Europe still has all those kicks SITTING?!?!!! Are you !%%%!$$ mad mate? Sicne you posted that *!@+... most of the pairs ARE !%%%!$$ GONE!!! We had it easy on lebrons and durants all this time. Now all they will do is get a !%%%!$$ knob over in europe to buy them all and ship them to america or resellers will get them some how and make ****loads of money! Please would be nice to delete that post .... I wanted to buy the miami nights in 44.5 and they are !%%%!$$ gone now....
So !%%%!$$ thanks!
dipstick

I guess I'm a dipstick LoL!!! So when they restock the BB guess everyone in America will know so they can get some noob to hook them up LoL.Hilarious!!!

Back
Top Bottom